• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello People,

I have a Salesforce application. I need to create multiple instances of the same application i.e., I need to provide an instance of this application to a Client A and another instance to Client B. Or if I can clone the application. Need help on this.

Thanks..
Hello People,

I need to compare a CreatedDate (This is of type DateTime) and a variable MyCustomDateVariable (This is of type Date) in SOQL. I have tried with following attempts.But doesn't work:

1) DAY_ONLY(CreatedDate)=:MyCustomDateVariable

2) Date.valueOf(CreatedDate)=:MyCustomDateVariable

3) CreatedDate=:DateTime.valueOf(MyCustomDateVariable)

Thanks...
Hello People,

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://c.ap1.visual.force.com' is therefore not allowed access.

I am getting this above message in the debug console when I click on a link that redirects to another VF page. A little help here..

Thanks.
Hello,

Consider a class A with function A, The function is global & static (for remote invocation) & another class B with function B which is also global & static. I need to invoke the function A from within function B. How do I do it??
Hello people!

I need a way to access the column in the apex datatable in javascript, so that I can enable/disable its visibility. I tried the thing with 

document.getElementById('{!$Component.emp_bim:emp_frm:crt_emp}').style.display="none";

kind of statements but couldn't get it. In the Below code, I dont want the column 'edit' to be displayed (on some condition of course). Little help here..! Thanks

<apex:dataTable id="emp_dttbl" value="{!emp_lst}" rowClasses="odd,even" var="employee" border="0" cellpadding="5px">
<apex:column >
        <apex:facet name="header">Edit</apex:facet>
<apex:image id="emp_udt" alt="{!employee.Id}" height="25px" width="25px" onclick="expandUpdate(this)" url="{!$Resource.update_icon}"/>
</apex:column>
        <apex:facet name="header">Delete</apex:facet>
        <apex:image id="emp_del" alt="{!employee.Id}" height="25px" width="25px" onclick="callDelete(this)" url="                                                {!$Resource.delete_icon}"/>
</apex:dataTable>
Hello people!

I need a way to access the column in the apex datatable in javascript, so that I can enable/disable its visibility. I tried the thing with 

document.getElementById('{!$Component.emp_bim:emp_frm:crt_emp}').style.display="none";

kind of statements but couldn't get it. In the Below code, I dont want the column 'edit' to be displayed (on some condition of course). Little help here..! Thanks

<apex:dataTable id="emp_dttbl" value="{!emp_lst}" rowClasses="odd,even" var="employee" border="0" cellpadding="5px">
        <apex:facet name="header">Edit</apex:facet>
<apex:image id="emp_udt" alt="{!employee.Id}" height="25px" width="25px" onclick="expandUpdate(this)" url="{!$Resource.update_icon}"/>
        <apex:facet name="header">Delete</apex:facet>
        <apex:image id="emp_del" alt="{!employee.Id}" height="25px" width="25px" onclick="callDelete(this)" url="                                                {!$Resource.delete_icon}"/>
</apex:dataTable>