• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
CheckBox
Hi,

I'm overriding standard new button on custom object . I'm overring with VF pgae, overriding should happen for few profiles and for rest of the profiles button should not be overrided.To override the button , we need to check "Skip Record Type Selection Page" checkbox, but for profiles having access to many record types we should not check the checkbox "Skip Record Type Selection Page".

Thanks,
Laavanya

Hello,

I have a visualforce page with a command Button. When this is pressed some work is done in the page-reference of the controller-extension. During this work it is sometimes necessary to open new Windows in which are PDF-Documents are generated and diplayed. Is it possible to open a second, third, forth ... window with a visualforce page rendered as PDF directly from the apex code without leaving the original window. In the pagereference I think, I can only pass one new page, which is then displayed in the actual window, but I want to stay on this window with the original content and open the others for the user, who can then print them?

Thanks

Harry

Hi all -

I'm struggling with how to set a date field to today() using a custom button's on click javascript.

I'm using the button to set the value of two picklist values, set a date field to Today() and set a second date field to Today()+180.

When I first wrote it and tested it earlier in the week, it was executing but was setting the wrong dates. Today it just errors out.

{!requireScript("/soap/ajax/13.0/connection.js")} var QR= new sforce.SObject("Quote_Request__c"); QR.id = "{!Quote_Request__c.Id}"; var temp_dev_date=new Date(); temp_dev_date.setDate({!TODAY()}) var temp_val_date=new Date(); temp_val_date.setDate({!TODAY()}+180) QR.Delivered_Date__c=temp_dev_date; QR.Validity_Date__c=temp_val_date; QR.Customer_Requirements__c="Test update of auto close button."; QR.Status__c="Closed - Completed"; QR.Stage__c="Delivered"; var result = sforce.connection.update([QR]); if (result[0].getBoolean("success")) { // Refresh window window.location.reload(); } else { alert("something broke"); }

Appreciate any guidance or other approaches that could be used to accomplish this.

Hey,

In VisualForce you can specify a HTML5 data attribute by adding a html tag to the front - e.g.
<apex:input html-data-attribute-name="some data"/>

We are looking at trying a lightning implementation, but similar functionality is cruitial if we are to proceed.  Is there a way to append a HTML5 data attribute to a lightning component - e.g.
<ui:inputText data-attribute-name="some data"/>

Cheers!