Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I have a fucntionality where i will get list of accounts to be cloned

for example 
List<Account> lstacc=[Select id,Name from Account];

when i clone all the accounts records its corresponding child records also should get cloned and inserted into new cloned accounts,

Can anyone give me the piece of code.

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

One of my org user is a chatter free user
when he log's into salesforce with his credentials he have to be redirected his page to my company website ( assume www.google.com)
or i need a button after he logs , when he clicks on the button   where it should  redirects some link whch i provide

please urgent !!!!!

​Thanks in advance
i have insertted a lead in salesforce & converted
when the lead is converted
the created contact email will get a mail that account is created
so we have to provide a link while we send a mail to the contact 
when he clicks a link a field in salesforce should be updated 

can anyone help me out of this with solution urgent
i have insertted a lead in salesforce & converted
when the lead is converted
the created contact email will get a mail that account is created
so we have to provide a link while we send a mail to the contact 
when he clicks a link a field in salesforce should be updated

can anyone help me out of this with solution urgent
Hi Guys,

I have custom button on account called "registration"
and when i click that button  it call extension controller which has written on account object  developed visualforce page appears for the lead registration 
the url looks like (https://c.cs17.visual.force.com/apex/ManualRegistration?id=001g000000ZNN4G)

and my custom button javascript code is as below

if("{!Account.companyname__c}" == "xxx")
{  
window.open('/apex/ManualRegistration?id={!Account.Id}',"_blank","width=1000,height=650,scrollbars=1");  
}  

but the issue here is that when i write a test class to that particulat visualforce controller
it shows an error is that list has no rows on Sobject

my test class is below

@isTest
public class ManualRegistrationTest
{
    public static testMethod void InsertLeadMethodforindividual()
    {            

Account acc=new account();
        acc.name='Acctest';
        insert acc;

Test.setCurrentPageReference(new PageReference('Page.ManualRegistration'));
        System.currentPageReference().getParameters().put('id', acc.Id);

ApexPages.StandardController stdController = new ApexPages.StandardController(acc);
        ManualRegistration objGenerateJobOfferController = new ManualRegistration(stdController);
        }
can any one please let me know the  solution for it as i am getting 0% code coverage even am trying to write a lot of code
Hi Developers,

I have a requirement where

1) i have to display all acocunt names in the vf with radio buttons related to each account name
so when i select a radio button with corresponding account name
2)the selected account related contacts to be displayed that which the displayed contacts also to be displayed with radio buttons corresponding with contact names,
3)
so again when  i select  any of the contact name realed with selected radio button the selected contact details to be displayed on the table

​can any one help me out of this with vf,and controller code
Hi developers

for opportunity object
i have a custom field (picklist) with all week days likely {monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday}

so,

i need a formulae field (code) 
intially when record is created i want to get the date for that created date
again when i update the existing record and selected some weekday from the customfield (picklist) so the formulae field i should get the corresding weekday date 

I've written below snippet..  but getting error as 'Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void get(Id) from the type List<Line_Item__c>'

List<Line_Item__c>  liness = [Select Id,Order_c,status__c from Line_Item__c where Order_c in :orderss];
Map<ID, List<Line_Item__c>> connection = new Map<ID, List<Line_Item__c>>();
 for (Line_Item__c lii : liness)
    {
     connection.put(lii.Order_c, liness.get(lii.id)); 
    }

Need to get a list<Line_Item__c> from liness while putting the value into map.
Hi
    I am updating the parent record after insert, after update from child using trigger , if i do before insert before update what will happen, 
i know that if insert fail or update fail we have to roll back other than this any other issue? please advise
thanks
soma
Dear Test,
Please "click me" to update your details.

Once the user clicked on click me from his email, then one salesforce field will be updated.
How can I proceed . 
Hi,

I try to auto-update opportunity name with workflow rules after lead conversions. I can't make this formula work. Any idea? Only the value one and two are passed.
Account.Name & " - " & IF ( ISBLANK(fieldTwo)), fieldOne, IF ( ISBLANK(fieldOne)), fieldTwo, fieldThree))
Thank you.
Hi Experts,
I am creating an app (through point and click), in which user gets register. Is it possible to give login credential to user through this app so s/he can acces the app or I need to create user only from Standard Admin> User Management to provide login to my salesforce app. Please help.

i want to update bulk record . in Object email field is mandatory ,i want to update with N/A all records
Hello Community,

I’m developing a single Visualforce page that displays Visualforce charts in a tabbed layout and need some help with the most efficient way to get my chart data. Currently, I am populating the chart data via GetMethods in my controller, I understand this is a poor design as all methods will run every time the page reloads. Also, my methods are loaded with database queries that makes for long load times.

In an ideal state, I would like to initially load the page without calling any method in the controller, then when a button is clicked, call the appropriate method and populate the chart data.

If someone could give me some advice on the most efficient way to accomplish it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

User-added image
Hi Guys,

One of my org user is a chatter free user
when he log's into salesforce with his credentials he have to be redirected his page to my company website ( assume www.google.com)
or i need a button after he logs , when he clicks on the button   where it should  redirects some link whch i provide

please urgent !!!!!

​Thanks in advance
Hi developers

for opportunity object
i have a custom field (picklist) with all week days likely {monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday}

so,

i need a formulae field (code) 
intially when record is created i want to get the date for that created date
again when i update the existing record and selected some weekday from the customfield (picklist) so the formulae field i should get the corresding weekday date 

Hi- I would like to know if there is any ways to find the when the sandbox got refreshed from the Sandbox itself. I know we can see the history in Production. But we have developers working who don't have production access and want to know the date of the last refresh.

Any idea?

Thanks

Salesforce.com could not email the report to any of the specified recipients. Check that recipients are specified and that they have the appropriate permissions to view the report.

If you get this ^error:

Make sure you also check:
Setup > Customize > Reports & Dashboards > Email Notifications > Allow Reports and Dashboards to Be Sent to Portal Users

Posting this here since it took me a long time to find this checkbox.