• 100 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any possibility to track down the users who looked at particular records...clients requirement data is very confidential so they are expecting if there is any posibility to know every user who looked into a record
Hi 
I am trying to include two buttons in the pageblock like when Button SHOW is clicked content/records should be displayed and when button HIDE is clicked the content/records in the block should be hidden.i am not able to achieve this,my code is not throwing any error but buttons are not even being displayed on the page .Help will be appreciated,
below is my controller ,vfpage for the reference and screen shot.

All i Need is two buttons like SHOW and HIDE in the pageblock
User-added image

Controller:

public with sharing class DisplayQueryList{ 
public List<Project__c> Records {get; set;} 
public DisplayQueryList(){ 
Records = 
[select Name, client_Type__c,client__c,Client__r.High_Priority__c,Client__r.Quotation__c from Project__c  where client_Type__c   ='Diamond']; 
}
public PageReference buttonB() {
     return null;
  }

public PageReference buttonA() {
      return null;
  }

public PageReference displayButton() {

return null;
  } 
}

Vf Page:

<apex:page controller="DisplayQueryList"> 
 <Apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Records"> 
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Records}" var="Record"> 
            <apex:column > 
                <apex:facet name="header">Project Name</apex:facet> 
                <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Name}"/> 
            </apex:column> 
                <apex:facet name="header">Client Type</apex:facet> 
                <apex:outputText value="{!Record.client_Type__c   }"/> 
                <apex:facet name="header">Client MD</apex:facet> 
                <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Client__c}"/> 
                <apex:facet name="header">Quotation</apex:facet> 
                <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Client__r.Quotation__c}"/> 
                <apex:facet name="header">High Priority</apex:facet> 
                <apex:outputText value="{!Record.Client__r.High_Priority__c}"/> 
             <apex:actionsupport event="onclick" action="{!buttonA}" rendered="true"/>
             <apex:commandbutton action="{!buttonA}" Onclick="show" value="SHOW" rendered="{selectId=='show'}"/>    
        </apex:pageBlockTable> 
    </apex:pageBlock>
   </Apex:form> 
</apex:page>
Hi 
I am trying to include two buttons in the pageblock like when Button SHOW is clicked content/records should be displayed and when button HIDE is clicked the content/records in the block should be hidden.i am not able to achieve this,my code is not throwing any error but buttons are not even being displayed on the page .Help will be appreciated,
User-added image

Controller:

Records = 
[select Name, client_Type__c,client__c,Client__r.High_Priority__c,Client__r.Quotation__c from Project__c  where client_Type__c   ='Diamond']; 
}
     return null;
  }

return null;
  }

return null;
  } 
}

Vf Page:

<apex:commandbutton action="{!buttonA}" Onclick="show" value="SHOW" rendered="{selectId=='show'}"/>    
Hi,
In how many ways it is possible to do exceptional handling ?
Hi 
1.what is the importance setTargetobjectId  and when to use it? ,Does it sends the emails in a way that they will not be counted against daily email limit or will it bypassses the daily email limit?.
2.how to use WhoId and WhatId,will those work on all objects or only on specific objects?
Hi,
I would like to know is there any possible work around to bypass the daily email limit that is going to be exceeded because of a trigger fire which sends an email alert, like with the help of @future method or through trigger etc

You can send mass email to a maximum of 1,000 external email addresses per day per organization
"external email addresses" in the above statement, is that mean the internal users of the organization or the email addresses belonging to another Org

Salesforce has different types of emails Like (general emails,single emails and workflow emails etc) so among them which type of email's limitation can be bypassed by work around.

lastly, Email limitation is subjected to ,
The no of emails allowed to send a particular user or No of receipients that are allowed to reveive the emails?
A checkbox besides every record when checked, selected reords should be displayed and with the help of a custom button those selected records should be deleted,Wondering if it is possible with the help of a wrapper class. 
Hi EveryOne,
Are there any certain things where we will not be allowed to use @Future methods such as test classes,schedulable classes or some complex triggers and any situations that will not allow us to use @future method?  
Hi 
Scenario: i have two groups with multiple users each,now when a record is created by any user from that group,only all the users among that group should have access to each others records but not to the other group of users, as a solution i have created two groups US team UK team and tried by creating a sharing rule based on criteria that best suits and based on owner,they are successfully created but none of them are working.
any suggestions or ideas will be highly appreciated.
Hi,
what are the best practices of creating a VF page,its limitations? ,
things to keep in mind while creating a VF page and @Max how many records can be displayed on a VF page and
Does Trasient keyword avoids the VF page from touching the limit (view state limit 135 KB) or will it bypass the view state limit size?
Hi,
we use standard controllers when we want to inherit the standard behaviour of those objects ,and custom controllers if we want to use our own logics on a VF page,but i wonder, why we need extensions along with custom controllers,can't we include all the logics within a custom controller itself instead of defining all the logics both in controller and extension.

Both controllers and extensions are apex classes,so what is the difference between them and how to know which of them is a controller or an extension when we look at apex classes,

Hi 
after little reading i came across below blog which is explaining about inline VF page,i am looking forward to programatically experience how this works but the apex class written in this blog is not working,can someone help me out,i believe the class needs little modification and i am failing do that, help will be highly appreciated.

http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2009/05/08/inline-visualforce-pages-with-standard-page-layouts/
Hi,
i have a requirement, three sets of users, multiple users in group1,multiples in group2 similarly in group3, belonging to different geographical locations but all the group of users under same profile,
lets assume group1 users belongs to US
                   group2 users belongs to UK
                   group3 users belongs to AU, but all of the users within those three groups are sharing same profile,
now the problem is, when a record is created by a user from group1,only the the group1 users should have access to that record even though the other group of users sharing the same profile, 
any suggestion or stating steps to be followed will be highly appreciated

Does after trigger works only when we need to perform a DML operation on a related object due to certain dml operation occured on the current object when only both are involed a relationship or can we use after trigger events on a single object itself.
Hi
lets assume a vf page(object),i have an object TEST with the field AMOUNTso whenever the new record is created or updated with value more than 300,000 in that field ,that type of records need to be subitted to a user(user email ) for approval automatically,can someone help how to achieve this. 
Hi 
How to make a batch apex run recursively ,i mean when ever we run a batch apex once it is finished ,it does not run again automatically,
so can someone help me about,how to run it continuously,

Below is my sample batch apex

public class BatchLeadDelete implements database.Batchable<sobject>
{
    list<lead> llist=new list<lead>();
    public string query='select id,name,Phone from lead';
    public string flag='12345';

public database.querylocator start(database.BatchableContext bc){
       return database.getQueryLocator(query); 
  }
    public void execute(database.BatchableContext bc,list<lead> le){
        for(lead l:le){
            if(l.Phone==flag)
            {
                llist.add(l);
            }

}

delete llist;             
    }
    public void finish(database.BatchableContext bc){

}
 }

calling the above class with below code

BatchLeadDelete l=new BatchLeadDelete();
    database.executeBatch(l,50);  
Hi,
in what kind of situations we use SQL injection and ,what it has to do with SFDC?
Hi,
we use standard controllers when we want to inherit the standard behaviour of those objects ,and custom controllers if we want to use our own logics on a VF page,but i wonder, why we need extensions along with custom controllers,can't we include all the logics within a custom controller itself instead of defining all the logics both in controller and extension.

Both controllers and extensions are apex classes,so what is the difference between them and how to know which of them is a controller or an extension when we look at apex classes,

Hi 
I am trying to include two buttons in the pageblock like when Button SHOW is clicked content/records should be displayed and when button HIDE is clicked the content/records in the block should be hidden.i am not able to achieve this,my code is not throwing any error but buttons are not even being displayed on the page .Help will be appreciated,

All i Need is two buttons like SHOW and HIDE in the pageblock
User-added image

Controller:

Records = 
}
     return null;
  }

return null;
  }

return null;
  } 
}

Vf Page:

Hi 
1.what is the importance setTargetobjectId  and when to use it? ,Does it sends the emails in a way that they will not be counted against daily email limit or will it bypassses the daily email limit?.
2.how to use WhoId and WhatId,will those work on all objects or only on specific objects?
Hi 
Scenario: i have two groups with multiple users each,now when a record is created by any user from that group,only all the users among that group should have access to each others records but not to the other group of users, as a solution i have created two groups US team UK team and tried by creating a sharing rule based on criteria that best suits and based on owner,they are successfully created but none of them are working.
any suggestions or ideas will be highly appreciated.
Hi 
after little reading i came across below blog which is explaining about inline VF page,i am looking forward to programatically experience how this works but the apex class written in this blog is not working,can someone help me out,i believe the class needs little modification and i am failing do that, help will be highly appreciated.

http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2009/05/08/inline-visualforce-pages-with-standard-page-layouts/
Does after trigger works only when we need to perform a DML operation on a related object due to certain dml operation occured on the current object when only both are involed a relationship or can we use after trigger events on a single object itself.
Hi
lets assume a vf page(object),i have an object TEST with the field AMOUNTso whenever the new record is created or updated with value more than 300,000 in that field ,that type of records need to be subitted to a user(user email ) for approval automatically,can someone help how to achieve this. 
Batch and Schedule apex runs Sychorously or Asynchronously?

Hi 
lets assume there are multiple triggers on an object like Trig A trig B tric C etc.. how to make them fire in a sequencial order like 1st A should fire then B then C,  any sample code would be highly appreciated.
Hi Everyone,

I am seeing something strage,
I am trying to create a master detail relationship between two abjects the child object has existing data,so i tried 2 ways

1. created a lookup field,populated data in the records then tried to change the field type as master detail ,but no luck,then 
2. i have deleted all the records of the object on which i am trying to create a master detail relationship and tried to create a new master detail field but either ways i am seeing the error "you can not create M D on existing data,

i wonder where is the existing data when i have deleted all the records myself that too 1st i have deleted records in one object and then in both the objects
i have successfully M-D relationship lot of times but dont know why i am unable to do this now.

NOTE: i am not sure if this helps for your reference or not, i have only one standard name field and 1 custom lookup field on the object on which i was trying to create a M-D relationship,however later on i even tried after deleting all the records and that lookup field too and then tried creating a new M-D field because the object no more having any data but no use in all the ways i am seiing same error 

How to Schedule a batch Apex using system.schdule with code not through UI and where to write it ,
Below is my sample code:

public class BatchLeadDelete implements database.Batchable<sobject>
{
    list<lead> llist=new list<lead>();
    public string query='select id,name,Phone from lead';
    public string flag='12345';

public database.querylocator start(database.BatchableContext bc){
       return database.getQueryLocator(query); 
  }
    public void execute(database.BatchableContext bc,list<lead> le){
        for(lead l:le){
            if(l.Phone==flag)
            {
                llist.add(l);
            }

}

delete llist;             
    }
    public void finish(database.BatchableContext bc){

}
 }

I called the above class with below code

BatchLeadDelete l=new BatchLeadDelete();
    database.executeBatch(l,50); 
what is inline VFpage ,what is the use of it ? in what type of situations it is going to help ,can someone provide me with example controller and vfpage code if needed to see how this works exactly.
Hi 
scenario: i have two picklist values A and B in a picklist field as a controlling field and check box as a dependent field,
when A is choosen the dependent check box should be true(should be checked automatically),if B is choosen the check box should be false (unchecked). i wonder if it is possible or not ?
what are merge triggers and how to handle them,does this occurs on any standard and custom objects are any limitation, any exmple with demonstration ,if possible would be highly appreciated.
Hi,
I have a scenario like,i would like clone a record of standard object but i dont want all the fields to be come in through cloning, i want to choose specific fields from the record and clone,how could i achieve this,

your answers and suggestions will be highly appreciated,