• Bluefactory

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I successfully configure heroku connect. i also deploy the application(NodeJs) on heroku.
but when i try to validate the bagde : "Provision the Heroku Connect Add-on" and "Change and Redeploy the Application"

When i click "Verify step", i get the following error:
User-added image

Did you know what kind of verifications the Trailhead does to validate these two steps ?

Thanks

Hi,

I successfully configure heroku connect. i also deploy the application(NodeJs) on heroku.
but when i try to validate the bagde : "Provision the Heroku Connect Add-on" and "Change and Redeploy the Application"

When i click "Verify step", i get the following error:
User-added image

Did you know what kind of verifications the Trailhead does to validate these two steps ?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have an future method that inserts/updates user. However during checking on Setup->Monitoring->Apex Jobs I found out that there are some instances that I get the an error 'First error: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, group membership operation already in progress:'

I'm not sure about the error since it was not meaningful to me. Can somebody shed some light regarding this issue? I have tried search for other thread but none to avail.

Regards