• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I just started with 'Lightning Componenets' module in Trailhead.  I head created myDomain successfully.  
Now I am creating  HelloWorld component and application using Developer Console.  I found out that there is no Preview button. So, I can't preview the script.  
I tried to open other scripts (Visualforce pages and Classes), the Preview button is there.  Only for Lightning component and Lightning application, the Preview button is disappear.

Did I miss some step(s) ? 

Thanks you for helping me 
​Ai
Hi All,

I just started with 'Lightning Componenets' module in Trailhead.  I head created myDomain successfully.  
Now I am creating  HelloWorld component and application using Developer Console.  I found out that there is no Preview button. So, I can't preview the script.  
I tried to open other scripts (Visualforce pages and Classes), the Preview button is there.  Only for Lightning component and Lightning application, the Preview button is disappear.

Did I miss some step(s) ? 

Thanks you for helping me 
​Ai
Hi All,
I have a requirement wherein I am required to have two separate links in a single chatter feed. I was able to successfully fit in a single link with the below code, but having more than one link seems to be a challenging task.
Please help me out accomodating multiple links. Thanks in advance.

This is a piece of code:

feedItemInput.body = messageBodyInput;              
                feedItemInput.feedElementType = ConnectApi.FeedElementType.FeedItem;
                feedItemInput.subjectId = e.id;

// add the attachment
                //ConnectApi.LinkAttachmentInput linkIn = new ConnectApi.LinkAttachmentInput();
                ConnectApi.LinkCapabilityInput linkIn = new ConnectApi.LinkCapabilityInput();
                linkIn.urlName = 'Mobile users click on the below link';              
                linkIn.url = URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/apex/MyNotes?id='+e.id;
               //linkIn.urlName = 'Desktop users click on the below link';              
                //linkIn.url = URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/'+e.id;
                feedElementCapabilitiesInput.link = linkIn;              
                feedItemInput.capabilities = feedElementCapabilitiesInput;
                feedItemInput.feedElementType = ConnectApi.FeedElementType.FeedItem;
                ConnectApi.FeedElement feedElement = ConnectApi.ChatterFeeds.postFeedElement(null,feedItemInput,null);
​​​
  • January 26, 2016