• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a Dallas, TX based recruiter with 16 yrs of IT recruiting experience. I am currently putting in the time to train on the Salesforce.com platform to become a Salesforce.com Admin. I would like to find a Salesforce.com partner that can use my recruiting experience now and willing to put me on projects once I show competency to be on a project. 

Benefits for Partner
  • Save money on hires if using agencies to find Salesforce.com talent
  • Use me for both Recruiter and Saleforce.com Admin 

Please send me an email if you are interested. I will reply with my resume. yetijoe@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.
Hello there,
I am an experienced salesforce developer(around 4 years).Looking for any opportunities to work as a freelancer/volunteer for any project/team.
Certifications in hand -dev401,platform1 developer.I am located in Naperville,Illinois.
Contact me @harshi.dwd@gmail.com
Thanks,
Harshita

Hi,

In my trial Org I have created a customer portal and I have done all the setup but tabs are not showing when I am login into customer portal.

but previously I done customer portal in my packaged Org and when I am try login that customer portal the tabs are showing my question is Is I need to do any extra setup in my trial Org?