• Availity

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I was finding this issue so annyoed that I am starting to hate developing code in the Developer Console.
I don't know if this was an issue to everyone OR only to me OR only with Macbook(OS: 10.11.6) OR for whatever the reason.

Issue:
On the Developer conole, when I am trying to using two finger scroll gesture on the trackpad of my Macbook Pro (15" Late 2015) model, the cursor jumps way back to the some 10-15 lines above/below based on which direction I am scrolling.

Developer API Version: 39.0 (Latest at this very moment)

Can someone shed some light on the issue and fix, I would love developing using Developer Console.

Thanks 

I'm porting existing functionality from a visualforce plus tabs community to a lightning based Napili templated community.

In Visualforce pages, you can use the apex:inputField tag for a picklist field to render only the options for a specific record type.

In a Lighting component when I use the force:inputField tag, ALL picklist values are rendered.
When I try and populate from an apex class call using the Schema.DescribeFieldResult to populate a ui:inputSelect or a lightning:select, I still get ALL picklist values and not just the values based on the record type.

Is there a way to only render picklist values per record type in a lightning component?

Hi,

I was finding this issue so annyoed that I am starting to hate developing code in the Developer Console.
I don't know if this was an issue to everyone OR only to me OR only with Macbook(OS: 10.11.6) OR for whatever the reason.

Issue:
On the Developer conole, when I am trying to using two finger scroll gesture on the trackpad of my Macbook Pro (15" Late 2015) model, the cursor jumps way back to the some 10-15 lines above/below based on which direction I am scrolling.

Developer API Version: 39.0 (Latest at this very moment)

Can someone shed some light on the issue and fix, I would love developing using Developer Console.

Thanks 

I'm porting existing functionality from a visualforce plus tabs community to a lightning based Napili templated community.

In Visualforce pages, you can use the apex:inputField tag for a picklist field to render only the options for a specific record type.

In a Lighting component when I use the force:inputField tag, ALL picklist values are rendered.
When I try and populate from an apex class call using the Schema.DescribeFieldResult to populate a ui:inputSelect or a lightning:select, I still get ALL picklist values and not just the values based on the record type.

Is there a way to only render picklist values per record type in a lightning component?