• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I built a visual flow that is set up to update campaign member status, then send an email to the campaign member with their status. However, the email alert does not merge any fields. If I list my email address as an additional recipient, the email is sent, but none of the merge fields are populated. If I don't list myself as an additional recipient, the flow fails and no email is sent.

What do I need to get the flow to merge the fields?
I need to package (unmanaged) some objects and fields from one production instance to send to another production instance. However, there are some unused Apex classes that are automatically included with one of the objects I need to package. Is there a way to package these objects without the classes?
I am working with a Non Profit client that has the NonProfit Starter Package installed.  When any user besides Sys Ad tries to edit a record in the Account Object (which is renamed 'Households' in their org), they see this message:

No such column 'npo02__Household__c' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (npsp)

I'm a little bit at a loss here and certainly don't know much about modifying managed packages.  Thanks!