• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I must deliver this to my customer today :-(
Here is the task: I have been requested to create a custom object called " CANDIDATE", this object is to have an overview of candidates information before or after job interviews. I am pretty satisfied with the new object creation however the challenge is coming from the pdf file extract from this custom page layout.
So when you go to the CANDIDATE page layout, click on button "IMPRESSION" (print in English), it is circled in red from the attached file. It should extract a pdf file. But the issue is this PDF looks horrible. See attached for yourself.
Here are the corrections to be adjusted:
- I need to have all the titles (see circled in red) into red color
- All the characters that you shown with a blue arrow should be separated with a space
- And finally, the section Personalité & Motivation needs to look like exactly the same as the one from the SF page layout.

You'll find also attached, the PDF coding so you do not have to write a new one from scratch, I just need to see what went wrong with my coding and if someone could kindly make the correction for me :-)

Thank you in advance folks :-)
Regards,
Sandrine
Page codingPDFCandidate Layout
Thank you very very much in advance.
If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XBOLKBAM

Thanks!
Hi guys,

I must deliver this to my customer today :-(
Here is the task: I have been requested to create a custom object called " CANDIDATE", this object is to have an overview of candidates information before or after job interviews. I am pretty satisfied with the new object creation however the challenge is coming from the pdf file extract from this custom page layout.
So when you go to the CANDIDATE page layout, click on button "IMPRESSION" (print in English), it is circled in red from the attached file. It should extract a pdf file. But the issue is this PDF looks horrible. See attached for yourself.
Here are the corrections to be adjusted:
- I need to have all the titles (see circled in red) into red color
- All the characters that you shown with a blue arrow should be separated with a space
- And finally, the section Personalité & Motivation needs to look like exactly the same as the one from the SF page layout.

You'll find also attached, the PDF coding so you do not have to write a new one from scratch, I just need to see what went wrong with my coding and if someone could kindly make the correction for me :-)

Thank you in advance folks :-)
Regards,
Sandrine
Page codingPDFCandidate Layout
Thank you very very much in advance.