• Member since 2014
  • Email Marketing Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I think it would be helpful for Salesforce to implement more scenario-based questions rather than specific q&a in the modules. Even though it is important to understand what Salesforce has to offer, when I am working through the salesforce trailhead modules, I am finding it easier to apply the concepts to my org and absorb the information better when it is presented in the form of an actual scenario rather then receiving definitions of what the different components are.
When workflow tasks assigned to an empty role, where are those tasks reassigned?
Has anyone here taken the Salesforce ADM201 exam and found the trailhead modules to be helpful for studying? Can you recommend other ways to study for this exam?
I think it would be helpful for Salesforce to implement more scenario-based questions rather than specific q&a in the modules. Even though it is important to understand what Salesforce has to offer, when I am working through the salesforce trailhead modules, I am finding it easier to apply the concepts to my org and absorb the information better when it is presented in the form of an actual scenario rather then receiving definitions of what the different components are.
We have used cookies alot for our service cloud solution in console. I would like to understand how Platform cache is different then cookies & since its for complete session then we can access it in different frames in console.

Thank in advance!!
Hi i Need to ristrict the users to Delete The Activity History Records,
I am Trying to Set permission in UserProfile But I didnt Get
Can Any one help on this
Dears,

I'm creating html template for the letter in salesforce. I use image of 550 pixels
with the jpeg and gif extension. The size of the is image is 600k.
But logo image is not stil showing in header.
are there others requirements i have to take into account ?

Thanks,
Attigou
I have installed a managed oackage in my org and now i want to upgrade it. This app access is controlled by licence and permission set.  When i click on the upgrade link, Below 3 options are displayed,
1. Install for admin only
2. Install for All Users
3. Install for Specific profile.

Which option should i select? Not all users assigned to same profile have access to this app. So i think chosing the 3rd option will not be correct. 
If i select 'Install for admin only', will the licence be revoked from all the other users?

Thank you for your help in advance.
Has anyone here taken the Salesforce ADM201 exam and found the trailhead modules to be helpful for studying? Can you recommend other ways to study for this exam?