• Salesforce Administrator
  • Direct Energy Solar

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have run into a problem with component visibility using the toggle button feature in flow screen components.  When using the native Salesforce toggle button, I cannot set the visibility components based on the value of the toggle button.

I have established a toggle button titled togShowHide.  I have set a component visibility based on the following:

User-added imageThe problem is, the toggle does not do anything when activated or deactivated to change this component visability - and the visibility is always OFF.

When I reversed everything, making the toggle button active (true) by default, and setting components to display when the value was true, the components will display.  

What it looks like to me, is that the flow components will only allow you to filter the visibility by a variable or other resource that is TRUE.  It just doesn't work with a false value.  In fact, the component won't display at all.

HOWEVER, when I do the same actions using a checkbox, I can filter a flow screen component to display either on a TRUE value or a FALSE value.

Is this a bug, or normal behavior for the toggle component?
I've reviewed the developer and help site documentation and they say the exact same thing:
Encodes text and merge field values for use in JavaScript by inserting escape characters, such as a backslash (\), before unsafe JavaScript characters, such as the apostrophe (').
That's great, but I'd like to know which specific characters JSENCODE and JSINHTMLENCODE handle.

If that's not clear, I want a detailed list.

I have run into a problem with component visibility using the toggle button feature in flow screen components.  When using the native Salesforce toggle button, I cannot set the visibility components based on the value of the toggle button.

I have established a toggle button titled togShowHide.  I have set a component visibility based on the following:

User-added imageThe problem is, the toggle does not do anything when activated or deactivated to change this component visability - and the visibility is always OFF.

When I reversed everything, making the toggle button active (true) by default, and setting components to display when the value was true, the components will display.  

What it looks like to me, is that the flow components will only allow you to filter the visibility by a variable or other resource that is TRUE.  It just doesn't work with a false value.  In fact, the component won't display at all.

HOWEVER, when I do the same actions using a checkbox, I can filter a flow screen component to display either on a TRUE value or a FALSE value.

Is this a bug, or normal behavior for the toggle component?
I have a visualforce page that displays a number field with a decimal. The actual field does not have any decimals.

How can I adjust the line belwo to dsiplay field Relatedto.Compliants_in_x_days__c with no decimals?
<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!relatedTo.Complaints_In_X_Days__c}" Complaints or System Failures in the last {!$Label.number_of_days} days for {!relatedTo.Name}" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Account">

Hi Gurus,

How many Custom Summary Formula Fields are allowed on a single Report?
Is it 5 or 10 ?

Is there any functionality to increase this on the tool ?

Amit
I had completed most of the Trailhead lessons using a login from my old company's Salesforce instance. I had this tied to a developer instance with a personal email (to complete the challenges). I logged in with my old company's credentials and changed the email address to my personal email, but this does not seem to change the username. Is there anyway to change the username for that account, or somehow migrate the Trailhead points and badges to my personal username? Or if I want to keep that history, will I have to redo all of the challenges?

Hi all,

I am grouping records by date and on the final i have a list of records...i know how to retrieve the number of total record just by using rowcount but i do not know how to retrieve the number of groups (by date)..i have no COUNT formula available only SUM,AVG ,MAX and MIN is available....why there is no COUNT....and there a way i can get this...