• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can any one help me in suggesting the way to Backup the Existing Data  and apex code and visualforce pages in Salesforce production before any enhancements  or reinstallation of a perticular new  application takes place (i.e before deploying any changes from Sandbox) .For example if we take a full sandbox when we refresh it from production , full sandbox will be updated with all the data which is there in existing prodution till that date of refreh . Can we do similar refresh of Salesforce production like that and put a backup of that original production data.

Thanks 
Preetham345 SFDC 

Can any one help me in suggesting the way to Backup the Existing Data  and apex code and visualforce pages in Salesforce production before any enhancements  or reinstallation of a perticular new  application takes place (i.e before deploying any changes from Sandbox) .For example if we take a full sandbox when we refresh it from production , full sandbox will be updated with all the data which is there in existing prodution till that date of refreh . Can we do similar refresh of Salesforce production like that and put a backup of that original production data.

Thanks 
Preetham345 SFDC 

We want to backup our data and metadata using SVN tortoise but dont know how to do it. Can you please guide me how to do it?