• 40 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to enable the mass update button in the accounts. For some users mass update button is there and for some users button is not there.

where i need to enable to have the mass update button for the users.
  • September 01, 2015
hi,
In vf page there are few records and i need to click on the "id" the record and it must redirect to the record detail page.

Please lt me know how to achieve this
  • August 24, 2015
there is a record with owner 'x' and and owner changed to 'y' and if the owner 'y' remains owner for 30 days. and after 30 days need to create a record on the child object.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance

• August 22, 2015
Hi,
In an object every record goes for approval steps and there are 2 approval steps. 1st approver(BU manager) and 2nd approver (national manager). 

And the question is if 1st approver(BU manager) is same sa national manager then it must not go to 2nd approver. No had code values please. Please let me know how to achieve this. All national manager have same profile
  • August 14, 2015
i want to run report that shows the record and the approvaldate, approval status. we cannoot achieve this by normal report. we need to create a vfpage for it. Please let me know how to achieve this by vfpage.
  • August 10, 2015
i have created a vfpage and placed in the account related list pagelayout. The Vfpage having 7 field to display but it is showing only 3 fields.
Please let me know how th increase the width of the page block table in vfpage
  • August 10, 2015
There is a custom object 'br' and the field territory. Territory field is seperated by comma. If 'bb' record as 3 territories den in the territory field  it will show as t1,t2,t3. I want to create a vfpage so that it must show bb name, territory, user, manager.

for every bb record i need to display territory and the user assigned to the territory and the manager of the user.

please let me know how do it . I just need the design and code urgent
  • July 29, 2015
There is a custom object 'bb' and the field territory. Territory field is seperated by comma. If 'bb' record as 3 territories den in the territory files it will show as t1,t2,t3. I want to create a vfpage so that it must show bb name, territory, user, manager.

for every bb record i need to display territory and the user assigned to the territory and the manager if the user.

• July 29, 2015
if we delete a case will the solution also delete.
  • June 13, 2015
in account record detail page how to add a button on opportunity related list object.
  • June 13, 2015
what is oncomplete in java script????
  • June 13, 2015
in trigger if i insert a record both insert and update is firing why it is?????
  • June 12, 2015
in a vf page there is an action function which call a method which is having future annotation and the controller returns some value to the page. If salesforce resource are not available at that particular time then what will happen to the page. whether we get any errors or it will wait for the salesforce resource.
  • June 12, 2015
when we will use virtual method and non-virtual in salesforce????
  • June 03, 2015
There is a button on the standard page layout and and if we click on that button method will call in some sontroller. if the method access modiefier declared as private.is that will  method call or we will get any error if it is declared as a private.  what will happen if it is a public and global????
  • June 03, 2015
User 'A' scheduled an apex he is in australia and the time zone is australia and the client is in America. Can the schedulable class run based on the America timings and without changing the timezone of user 'A'. Is there any way that scheduled apex class must run other country timing without changing the current user time zone.
  • May 29, 2015
to avoid recursive trigger i have used static boolean(flag=true)  variable in class. if i insert 4000 records by data loader, for next batch size will the flag will be true or false. will the records get inserted????
  • May 28, 2015
In approval process, approver has to get a reminder mail after 1 day the record submit for approval. how to achieve this.
  • May 28, 2015
how to know if any custom field type has been changed. please let me know how to track if field type change. Thank in advance
  • May 28, 2015
i need to create a vf page where there are list of 100 records with inputcheck box and i need to select few records i mean checkbox then if i click on button those records i have sleected must display in another page. can u please solve this issue.
  • May 23, 2015
in account record detail page how to add a button on opportunity related list object.
  • June 13, 2015
what is custom label. And what is the difference between the custom settings and custom label. And when we have to use custom settings and custom label.can u please eloborate it in details.
  • December 21, 2014
How to enable the mass update button in the accounts. For some users mass update button is there and for some users button is not there.

where i need to enable to have the mass update button for the users.
  • September 01, 2015
hi,
In vf page there are few records and i need to click on the "id" the record and it must redirect to the record detail page.

Please lt me know how to achieve this
  • August 24, 2015
Hi,
In an object every record goes for approval steps and there are 2 approval steps. 1st approver(BU manager) and 2nd approver (national manager). 

And the question is if 1st approver(BU manager) is same sa national manager then it must not go to 2nd approver. No had code values please. Please let me know how to achieve this. All national manager have same profile
  • August 14, 2015
i want to run report that shows the record and the approvaldate, approval status. we cannoot achieve this by normal report. we need to create a vfpage for it. Please let me know how to achieve this by vfpage.
  • August 10, 2015
i have created a vfpage and placed in the account related list pagelayout. The Vfpage having 7 field to display but it is showing only 3 fields.
Please let me know how th increase the width of the page block table in vfpage
  • August 10, 2015
There is a custom object 'br' and the field territory. Territory field is seperated by comma. If 'bb' record as 3 territories den in the territory field  it will show as t1,t2,t3. I want to create a vfpage so that it must show bb name, territory, user, manager.

for every bb record i need to display territory and the user assigned to the territory and the manager of the user.

• July 29, 2015
In case there are 10 record types and if i generate a case by web to case or email to case or by portals then which record type does the case will take.
  • April 23, 2015
there is a  manager and under him there is an assitant manager and under him there is an employ. manager must share some records to employ but asistant manager must not see those records here role hierarchy is enabled. how to achieve this scenario.

• February 19, 2015
there are 10 users and above there is a manager with role hierarchy enabled. i dont want the manager to see the records of 10 users.can we achieve this by with out changing the role hierarchy?
  • January 22, 2015
there are 1000 price book entries in price book standard object and 600 price entries are active and 400 inactive. i need to create a utility so that custumer can update 400 inactive records to active records and then again they de activate it. i want to give this to enduser so that they can activate it and deactivate it. please let me know how to achieve this and thanks in advance
  • January 21, 2015
by using profile what all the different activities can we do on ROLE???
  • December 06, 2014