• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to have a trigger that update fields on two completely unrelated custom objects? 
Both objects (Object1__c and Object2__c) share two common fields:  Date and Fiscal Month.  However, currently only the Date field on both objects are populated and I want to update the Fiscal Month field on Object1__c from Object2__c because they both have the same Date field.

Thank you very much!
Good morning everyone,
I am new to SF and I'd like to know how can I delete a SF custom object programmatically?  Currently I am manually going to custom object itself and manually truncate it.
Thank you for your advise.

Regards,
Binh
Good morning everyone,
I am new to SF and I'd like to know how can I delete a SF custom object programmatically?  Currently I am manually going to custom object itself and manually truncate it.

Regards,
Binh
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to have a trigger that update fields on two completely unrelated custom objects? 
Both objects (Object1__c and Object2__c) share two common fields:  Date and Fiscal Month.  However, currently only the Date field on both objects are populated and I want to update the Fiscal Month field on Object1__c from Object2__c because they both have the same Date field.

Thank you very much!
Good morning everyone,

Regards,
Binh