• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After redirecting from chatter to Salesforce one app, it tries to load the chatter action bar. Hence the top section from page is invisible. Can someone help!
Visualforce page with an attachment to upload a file is not clickable on Android samsung phones, whereas works fine on desktop, iOS TAB, iPhone and MOTO G phones.
I have a Visualforce page with HTML, AngularJS code. On click event the page jumps to TOP of the page only for iOS devices.
It works just fine for desktop and android devices.

Can someone help in this regard?
It's bit urgent.

- Krishna
Hi,

How to carry out SAP to Salesforce Integration Project health check and auditing? It has live data updates from SAP and also has a payment gateway integration with Salesforce system and SAP. They have used Informatica as Middleware for integrating SAP and Salesforce.

Need important points to cover in the health check audit report. This implementation is more than one year old. 

Need it ASAP. 

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Krishna
The child object has two master objects. master1 has rollup summary field. Whereas master2 does not have any rollup summary field. I want to convert master2 field to look up. But I am not getting "Change field type" button on edit. Can someone help! Very urgent..
Hi,

How to carry out SAP to Salesforce Integration Project health check and auditing? It has live data updates from SAP and also has a payment gateway integration with Salesforce system and SAP. They have used Informatica as Middleware for integrating SAP and Salesforce.

Need important points to cover in the health check audit report. This implementation is more than one year old. 

Need it ASAP. 

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Krishna