• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
U.S. based consultant is offering best-of-the-breed solutions in Salesforce administration and customization. I can help translate your business processes into Salesforce ensuring the best use of its functionality such as custom objects, workflows, process builder, lightning components, Apex code, Visualforce pages, and communities,. Watch my teaching video on price books, knowledge, case implementation and service console. Please drop a note!
Do you need help with design, standard or custom implementation of your sales, service or analytics cloud? I can help with any Salesforce facet including administraiton, workflows, process builder, communities, integrations, and custom development using lightning components or visualforce and apex. Work, quality, timeliness is guaranteed. Please get in touch. Watch my teaching video on price books , knowledge and service console.
Hi, please let me know if you need help with remote admin or development or customization, full or part-time with certified professionl(s). I consider myself an out-of-the-box thinker and a problem solver with over 25+ years of global business and technology experience in consulting and software engineering across multiple domains including Force.com / Salesforce CRM, financial, banking, healthcare, payments, insurance, automotive and manufacturing.

You can hear my sample clips at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhlTTPGmjY or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-inAN96GIA
I have a customer community, using the Napili template.  When I use Search - it won't find Saleforce records - like Account, Contact.  How do you get the search to be like a "Search All"?
Need a consultant to handle conversion of clients from a small Redtail database to our existing Salesforce.  We are using the TDA WealthManagement app as our underlying framework.  If you have experience doing this conversion, please contact me.

Salesforce Developer - £50,000 - £65,000

I am working alongside a boutique Salesforce Partner who are looking for a Salesforce Developer. The role will be predominately based within London and you will be working on a number of new greenfield sites. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a Salesforce Development team around yourself, at the moment the consultancy boasts more than 20 consultants on a permanent basis.

They are working on a wide range of projects including configuration, customisation, integration and implementation making this an exciting position within the Salesforce market. They are currently working within both the Sales and Service platforms within Salesforce.
In return the client can offer further Salesforce Certifications and training within the platform.

Key Skills –

2 years + as a Salesforce Developer
Strong skills within Apex, Visual Force and Batch Apex
Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customisation
Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
Package –

£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Further Salesforce Certifications 
Further Salesforce training
Pension

Performance related bonus
-----------------------------------

Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Senior Developer, Salesforce Lead Developer. 
I don't recall receiving an email alert for the certification maintenance exams for Winter '16 on either Admin or Dev certs.  Googling for the training resources only revealed that others had noted the same.

To save others the time of hunting for the training material, it's here:
Winter ‘16 Developer Release Exam (http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Winter-16-Developer-Release-Exam/?q=winter+16&l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle)
Winter ‘16 Administrator Release Exam (http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Winter-16-Administrator-Release-Exam/?q=winter+16&l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle)

The modules are listed here:
Winter '16 Release Training for Certified Professionals (https://help.salesforce.com/HTTrainingModulesDetail?courseId=a1S300000032xGB)
(same for admin and dev)
I have a workflow that updates a checkbox on an activity if the WhoId starts with 00Q (lead id) and if the checkbox is false.  It doesn't work when a task is created, but works when I edit and save.  Not sure what I'm missing

AND( 
Left(WhoId, 3) = "00Q", 
IsLead__c = False)

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am looking to find someone that can do some coding for me to rollup counts from Activities.  I.E
shows amount of times the activity shows as No Answer, Answering Machine etc and also updates the lead status aswell.  

Basic functions to allow me to remove some leads from list view after we have attempted them a few times.

Introduction
Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by! I'd like someone with a bit more knowledge and experience to do their best to asist me here if possible, but I also would like to state I do not want to be spoon fed. Pointing me in the right direction would be the general idea, and maybe a line or 2 of code on specifified sections. As the entire problem will end up being under 10 lines, I would like to be able to solve parts I can once key issues are addressed. Thank you all in advance for your time and contributions!

Problem Description
Write an Apex Trigger so each time a new Review record, API Review__c, is created, the related Media, API Media__c, has its field, API Reviews_Completed__c, incremented by 1.

Other Relevant Information & Thoughts
  • the parent record is API Media__c
  • the child record is API Review__c
  • there is a lookup relationship going from child-Review to parent-Media.
  • Media object has a default 0, number field, API Reviews_Completed__c
  • Ask for any other information if needed!
There are two main points I'm unsure about, so some clarification there is really what I'm looking for, in addition to the only lines of code I want. First, the part where I use __r to, at least I think, grab the id of the parent-Media record. I'm doing that because I want to use it for my SOQL query later on, the id = :recId part, but I'm not 100% sure it's correctly grabbing the Media recId for later use. The second part I'm unsure about is how I'm meant to access the Reviews_Completed__c field. This goes into the idea of taking a list and breaking it down into single objects to access their fields, which I thought I had done before without any problem. I'm not sure if my SOQL query should be a list of <Media__c> type, or a single Media__c sObject variable. If i can just do LIMIT 1, since the only record that matters is the one I'm currently saving and about to allow insertation, then I would think I don't need a list, in which case I should be able to increment it by simply doing sObject.FieldToIncrement++; My code is below and includes the list based case since I've explained the other way I had imagined it may work. Neither are working. Again, any help is much appreciated!

Code (gives index out of bounds error - System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject - on SOQL query below)
As far as the error goes, I figure it's because the query gives the id field in addition to what I'm asking for, but if a list is required, please explain how I then go about taking that object out of the list in order to access the object's Reviews_Completed__c API to increment it.
trigger testTrig on Review__c (before insert) {

// Following should also check every Review__c object r, in Trigger.New, and
	// if the API Review_Submission_Date__c API is empty, put the current date - this part works
    // This portion wasn't mentioned above but it's in my code as part of the exercise I'm working on.

//To hold Media sObj rec ids
	List<Id> recId = new List<Id>();

// Loop to both add all Media ids to a list as well as change a blank submission date to today's date.
	for (Review__c r : Trigger.New) {
        recId.add(r.Media__r.id);
        if (r.Review_Submission_Date__c == null)
			r.Review_Submission_Date__c = Date.today();
    }

// Now that all Media ids are listed, query for 1 record such that the query result is
// of Media type and has an id that is also part of Trigger.New, meaning in list recId
// The only needed field is Reviews_Completed__c, which is going to be incremented by 1
// for each (API) Review__c record creation.
    Media__c m = [SELECT id, Reviews_Completed__c FROM Media__c
                  WHERE id IN :recId LIMIT 1];
    m.Reviews_Completed__c++;
    insert m;

}

Best,
Tom

My team is developing an application that we submitted for a security review and the SalesForce representatives said we needed to upload a new package with our updated changes. We uploaded a package in the past, but apparently the process has changed since the last time we submitted. We looked around but couldn't find exactly where we can upload a new managed package; any links, guides, or references would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I am looking for the easiest way to update the opportunity stage based on how many days we are away from the close date.

So if the opportunity has a stage of "Quoted" and
If close date is less than 30 days away set stage to HOT
If close date is 30 to 120 days away set to WARM
If close date is greater than 120 days away set to COLD

Thanks!
Hello dear community, I need some help programming an email trigger for my production, I already have a PDF as a component and I want this PDF to be sent automatically when a new account is added. Any advices on how to make a code to work for this purpose?

Thanks in advance :) 
Contact is parent and Case is child and am trying to run the following query.
Contact__c c=[Select Id, Name, (select Name from Case__r ) from Contact__c];

but query is gving me below error.

Didn't understand relationship 'Case__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

i tried same kind of query for my another app it's working. y not here? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hi All,

I read about sales processes in salesforce.com
  1.    but could not get a clear picture as in why to use it ?-Purpose
  2. Can anyone explain a scenario where this could be usefull?
Till now i have understood these things:
  1. while implementing a sales process,it needs to be associated with record types..but why?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Neha Patil

We developed and implimented Salesforce but now need more and future development.

We are not utilizing Salesforce as well as we should be and we need to add a new company as well.

Please do respond quickly if you can help. We are located in Florida and use the cloud.

Regards,

Roderick Kabel

Marketing & SEO Director

• April 22, 2013