• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I actually override my account edit button with a visualforce page, that will redirect to the standard page using the override=1 to certain user , while other users will be redirect to another page for a request. On the web it works well. When adapting it to mobile, the override=1 doesn't not work. It redirect constantly on my vf, thus resulting in an infine loop.

It seems that they already fix the bug, as mention in this post : Override Standard New button in Salesforce1. But, it doesn't work for my case. I tried doing it in apex, also using js, but none of the below methods work:

sforce.one.navigateToSObject(accid,"edit"),

sforce.one.navigateToURL('/' + accid + '/e?nooverride=1&retURL=%2F' + accid),

sforce.one.editRecord(accid)

They all enter an infine loop. Does someone encounter this problem, with a solution to it ?
Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.
Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.