• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a simple Visual Workflow and associated it with a button on an Opportunity record. It seems to run fine except when I check the fields after inputting the updates, nothing has updated or saved to the Opportunity record.
I created a simple workflow:
User-added image
I am trying to update 2 fields on the record. I have created variables for each of those fields and added them to the Record Update
User-added image
When I click on the Custom Button to run the flow it seems to work fine, but when I return to the fields, nothing I entered has updated. 
User-added image

Any thoughts on why the fields wouldn't update? Could it be a permission issue?  Your help is greatly appreciated. I'm going in circles! Thanks!

This error is driving me MAD. What am I doing wrong? I have a very simple visualforce page:
code:
<apex:page standardController=”Opportunity”>
<flow:interview name=”ClientDiscoveryInformation”>
<apex:param name=”var_CMS” value=”{!CMS_c}“/> 
<apex:param name=”var_UserManagementSys” value=”{!UserManagement_c}“/>
</flow:interview> 
</apex:page>
Why am I getting this error?
Please help!

I want to create a custom form that a Sales Rep on our team can use to populate a series of custom fields on an opportunity record. Once completed it should also get sent to several people in our Org. I do not want to use a 3rd party plugin and would like it to be native to Salesforce. Ideally it would be triggered by clicking a button on the Opportunity record when they are ready to fill this information in. 
What is the best way to accomplish this?
I have created a simple Visual Workflow and associated it with a button on an Opportunity record. It seems to run fine except when I check the fields after inputting the updates, nothing has updated or saved to the Opportunity record.
I created a simple workflow:
User-added image
I am trying to update 2 fields on the record. I have created variables for each of those fields and added them to the Record Update
User-added image
When I click on the Custom Button to run the flow it seems to work fine, but when I return to the fields, nothing I entered has updated. 
User-added image

Any thoughts on why the fields wouldn't update? Could it be a permission issue?  Your help is greatly appreciated. I'm going in circles! Thanks!

Everytime I try to save a visualforce page in the setup section I get the following error:Error: <apex:page> is required and must be the outermost tag in the markup at line 1 column 1

I get the error if i edit the page, if i try to rename the file or even if i open it up and just hit save. This is happening on all visualforce pages. Any ideas? My Code: (This is just the standard SFDC Login Visualforce page.