• Member since 2014
  • Salesforce Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I'm trying to create a flow that looks at Object A, evaluates three fields, and creates a new record on Object B. A new record on Object B should only be created if there isn't already an Object B record with identical data in those three fields.

For example, Object A record has cat, dog, bird filled into the three fields, respectively. Create an Object B record if there isn't already an Objet B record with cat, dog, bird filled into the same three fields.

Is this possible? 
Hello! I'm trying to write a validation rule where a user can't check a box named "item complete" if the value in a percentage field called "% complete" is not 100%. The error message would tell them to set the % complete to 100% before checking the box. Help is greatly appreciated!
I'm working on the Lightning Experience Rollout Superbadge, and created a new trailhead playground to complete the challenges. I got to step 5, went to check the challenge, and got this error, what can I do?

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HOLXOYFQ
Close errors"
Hi all, I'm trying to create a flow that looks at Object A, evaluates three fields, and creates a new record on Object B. A new record on Object B should only be created if there isn't already an Object B record with identical data in those three fields.

For example, Object A record has cat, dog, bird filled into the three fields, respectively. Create an Object B record if there isn't already an Objet B record with cat, dog, bird filled into the same three fields.

Is this possible? 
Hello! I'm trying to write a validation rule where a user can't check a box named "item complete" if the value in a percentage field called "% complete" is not 100%. The error message would tell them to set the % complete to 100% before checking the box. Help is greatly appreciated!
I'm working on the Lightning Experience Rollout Superbadge, and created a new trailhead playground to complete the challenges. I got to step 5, went to check the challenge, and got this error, what can I do?

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HOLXOYFQ
Close errors"
Hi,
When i check challenge, i have this error message : "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist "
In fact, my API name is like that "XXX_Phone_Plan__x" where XXX is my Namespace Prefix.
How can i correct the API name ?