• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm connecting through the Force.com Nuget package and am unable to populate the Zip Code field. Country, City and State work.

http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=leads_fields.htm

Thank you.
Hi all,
I have some workflows that each one execute a formula.
So, the problem is, each fiel is calculated based of the value of the another field, and when the field is updated, the others fields that have to be updated too, don't are.
for example:
I have the fields A, B and C.
I have a workflow that get the value of field A and make a calculation of A + 10, and put this value in the field B, and the field C receive the value of the field B - 30.
So, when the field A is updated or created, the field B and C is not updated. To update the field B and C, I have to click in Edit Button and Save Again.

What I need is: when the field is updated, all the others have to be updated too.

Best Regards
Rafael

I am attempting to create a custom formula on a report that will return either a '1' or a '2' depending on the status of a picklist.  I've never done this before, so I'm not sure how it would be done.  The goal is to then be able to use conditional formating on the chart depending on the value returned.

This is what I have so far:
IF(ISPICKVAL(SVMXC__Service_Group_Members__c.SM_PS_Technician_Status__c, 'Available'), 1,2)

However I am getting the error stating "Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Incorrect parameter type for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected Picklist, received Object."

When I take the Object off of the field and run this formula:

IF(ISPICKVAL(SM_PS_Technician_Status__c, 'Available'), 1,2)

I get this error: "Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Field SM_PS_Technician_Status__c does not exist. Check spelling."

Does anyone have any idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!

I'm connecting through the Force.com Nuget package and am unable to populate the Zip Code field. Country, City and State work.

http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=leads_fields.htm

Thank you.
Hi,
When a new account is being created, test the account name against all other account names already in the system. If there is an exact match, then prevent the save and pop this alert:
> “Duplicate account record exist”

- When saving an existing account, on save, also run the test to look for an exact name match on the account name (ensure you don’t find the same account as the one being saved). In this situation, if there is an exact match, we will still allow the save, but we’ll pop this alert as a warning:
> “There is another Account with the same name as this one. Please navigate to the Account tab, and in the Tools section on that page, execute the Account Merge in order to clean up this duplicate. If you are not the account owner of both accounts, please contact the account owner(s) and ask them to do this merge.”

help me...........