• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have accessed some tables through Lightning connect and created external objects in my DE org. But when I was trying to create a look up relation ship between external object and custom/standard object, I was not able to see all the objects in related objects dropdown, it was just showing me one object. How can i able to see all the objects in the dropdown ?? please find the images below..

This is the relationship I have selected

Here in the dropdown, it is not showing all the objects
What exactly the "Duplicate management" functionality in Data.com ? is it gonna stop users when entering duplicate records in their SFDC instance ?? 
Hi,
What’s the maximum batch size in a single trigger execution ?
hi,

As we can access elements from a LIST through an Index, and we can access elements from a MAP through the KEY.. How can we access the elements directly from a SET (apart from iterating it in a loop) ??
What exactly the "Duplicate management" functionality in Data.com ? is it gonna stop users when entering duplicate records in their SFDC instance ?? 
hi,

As we can access elements from a LIST through an Index, and we can access elements from a MAP through the KEY.. How can we access the elements directly from a SET (apart from iterating it in a loop) ??