• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are relatively new to Salesforce,15 users. I need someone to work with in customising our applications such as workflow and documentation management. We are not loking for bespoke programmed solutions but those that work within Salesforce at this stage. Users are spread geographically but I am in GMT time zone. Please respond with some details of your SF experience and your hourly rate.
Hi All I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience and I am available for full time ,contract based , at All US timings. I am very good at integration's,communities,apex,visulaforce,triggers,workflows,approval Process,Dash boards,Reports. Please contact me if you are looking for a good salesforce developer with long term relation ship.

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Hi All I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience and I am available for full time ,contract based , at All US timings. I am very good at integration's,communities,apex,visulaforce,triggers,workflows,approval Process,Dash boards,Reports. Please contact me if you are looking for a good salesforce developer with long term relation ship.

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com