• Ingram Micro

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Is there any way to make standard sync button enable or disable on particular picklist condition?
Supposte Status= granted then i should able to sync and if Status = awaiting for approval then it should not sync.
I want to control it on statndard sync button on quote object

Thanks & Regards,
Utkarsha
I can't complete the module App Exchange Basics (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/appexchange_basics/units/appexchange_basics_install) because when I try to get the salesforce adoption dashboard app from the appexchange for my Dev org I get the following error:

"We can’t log you in because of an authentication error. For help, contact your Salesforce administrator."

Please help.
Thank you.
Hi, I'm doing the bootcamp trailhead and completed the task of enabling a cointact to be added to multiple accounts. But the 'add relationship' button has not appeared in my contact field. Any idea where I've gone wrong and how I can fix it. 

Cheers,

Jay
Hello,

I have a contact, there is a button which says "manage external user", so clicked on "log in to Portal as user".
User-added image
When i login, the interface changes to a portal, i supopose.

There are list views for two custom objects ,

the list displays no result.

Is there any way how i could check the accessibility of the user, to the custom objects ? 
  • September 14, 2016
vf page:
<apex:page controller="radiobox_Class">
 <apex:form>
  <apex:pageBlock>
   <apex:pageBlockSection >
    <apex:selectRadio label="Select Hobby" borderVisible="true" immediate="true" disabled="false" value="{!SelectGame}">
           <apex:selectOption itemlabel="FootBall" itemvalue="FB"/>
           <apex:selectOption  itemlabel="Tennis" itemvalue="TN"/>
           <apex:selectOption  itemlabel="Hockey" itemvalue="HOC"/>
           <apex:selectOption  itemlabel="CoCo" itemvalue="Co"/>
           <apex:selectOption  itemlabel="Cricket" itemvalue="Cric"/>
    </apex:selectRadio>   
       <apex:commandButton value="Show Selected game" action="{!Display}"/>
       <apex:outputLabel>your selected game code is....{!output }</apex:outputLabel>
   </apex:pageBlockSection>   
  </apex:pageBlock>   
 </apex:form>
</apex:page>

class:
public class radiobox_class {
    public string output{get;set;}
    public string SelectGame{get;set;}
    public void Display(){
        if(SelectGame=='FootBall'){
            output='FB';
        }else if(SelectGame=='Tennis'){
            output='TN';
        }else if(SelectGame=='Hockey'){
            output='HOC';
        }else if(SelectGame=='Cricket'){
            output='CIC';
        }else if(SelectGame=='CoCo'){
            output='Co';
        }else{
            output='sorry some thing went wrong';
        }
    }
}
i want through method only
THanks in Advance
Hi All

what are the lead assignment rules? and how it will work?
I have to print the info or data of account object and related contact info of that account on visualforce page... how can i do that...?

how to prevent users from deleting task if it is closed using validation rule
Hi All,

Is Save & New standard button not available in Lightning Experience?

Thanks for any help in Advance!
Hello,

Is there any setting in Production or Sandbox, where it allows user to send email ?

Before it was possible for user to send email from activities from Concats, but they are no more able to
  • May 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

How to send email to multiple leads.
Hi,
I am trying to create a formula field on Case and I want an opportunity field in my formula but I do not have the option to choose opportunity object nor its fields. I understand I need to establish a relationship between Case and Opportunioty. Could someone tell me how I can do this? If the only way is creating a trigger then could you help me with how to create such a trigger as well please?  

Thanks, Jayashree
Can we access roduct record detail page when we click on product name on opportunities? As we are getting "The page you are trying to access is not supported on mobile devices" error. Or is it we cannot access product page yet on SalesForce1?
hi 
what is the use of SRC attribute in SCRIPT tag in visualforce page.. ?
here i have seen this piece of code for creating account record through visualforce page. 
why he used this attribute.
here example is :
<apex:page id="page">   
                  <script src="/soap/ajax/36.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript">

</script>
         <script>
         function callAjax(){
             sforce.connection.sessionid = '{!$Api.session_id}';
             var accountnam = document.getElementById('page:fm:accountname').value;
             var indust = document.getElementById('page:fm:accountindustry').value;
             var account1 = new sforce.sobject("account");
             account1.name = accountnam;
             account1.industry = indust;
             var result = sforce.connection.create([account1]);
             document.getElementById('page:fm:reslt').innerhtml = result;
         }
         </script>

<apex:form id="fm">
              Account name : &nbsp;  &nbsp;   &nbsp;  <apex:inputText id="accountname"/><br/>
         Industry :  &nbsp;  &nbsp;   &nbsp; &nbsp;  &nbsp;  &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<apex:inputText id="accountIndustry"/><br/>
         <apex:commandButton value="Call ajax" oncomplete="callAjax()" />
         <apex:outputLabel id="reslt" />

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

please help me 
Thanks in Advance
Anji reddy

I have written a validation rule but it is not working.Please help.

(ISCHANGED(Date_of_Birth__c)) &&($User.ProfileId<>'00e90000001TW6p')

DOB cannot be change other than system admin.
I keep getting this error message - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.
I have the UUID setup with the following:
 Custom Field Definition Detail
Field Information
Field LabelUUIDObject NamePhone
Field NameUUIDData TypeIndirect Lookup
API NameUUID__c  
DescriptionUUID
Help Text
External Column NameUUID  
Created ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 9:14 PMModified ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 10:49 PM
Indirect Lookup Options
Length128Child Relationship NamePhones
Related ToUserTarget FieldPhone UUID
Related List LabelPhones
i'm very much confused about preparing 1st salesforce exam ( ADM-201). i need study material as well as guidance for exam.
Regarding the Challenge "Create a Lightning Component to display Case information", under module "Using Apex in Components ",
'DisplayCaseController' Apex Class is written:
User-added image
But, the DisplayCase Component is not being saved, showing error that no such controller is found.
User-added image
So, can't complete the Challenge.
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,
Sourav
Is it possible to store Opportunity from Website?
Like "Web-to-Lead", Opportunity needs to be stored.
Any Idea?

Thanks in Advance.  
My Requirement is:
There is custom field "Activity Score" on Contact and Account, which should be updated based on following formula:

Contact/Account Activity Score =
Count of Meetings * 3 + Count of calls * 2 + Count of Emails * 1

(Note: This count will be done for all child activities)

Can anyone help??

How can we implement setpageSize through <apex:repeat>

Data are displaying through Repeat. I want to display 10 at a time
and want to add  "Previous" & "Next" Button in VF Page.

Caan anyone help??

I want to show the progress of  the Stages in Opportunity as per Probability?

For example, If it is "Prospecting", 10% of the bar will be displayed. If "Closed Won", it will be 100%.
Also some diggerent colors need to be set as per Stages.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

How to Integrate Google Map in Salesforce?

An Organization wants to track their Sales represntatives who use to travel many places.
They want Check-In and Check-Out functionality thorigh Google Map.

How to achieve that? Can anyone please help?

There is a Custom Picklist in Lead (mandatory field). Same mandatory custom picklist is also in Account.

While Lead conversion, In the Account Object the value is not automatically populated.

How to do that?

Can Any one help me?

I want to display the parent Object on Child Record where there is Master-Details relationship.

There are two Objects: Student(Child) & College (Parent).

I want to design a form in Visualforce to insert Student Details where I want to take College as input.

But, Its showing error.

Can anyone help?

There is a date field, for inserting date of birth.

There is another button to calculate age (in days) which will be displayed below.

How to do that?

I completed this module as instructed in 'Classic' experience and still keep facing the same error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The dashboard named 'Cases Dashboard' wasn't found or it wasn't refreshed recently.

Any Help?
  • November 06, 2017
Hi ,

I am not able to see a related list( Classification) for a paticular profile.  The scenerio is such that , whenever an account is created , a related list called classification is created. this functionality is achieved via trigger and trigger handler class. However , The trigger is getting fired for Malaysia profile and not for Thailand Profile. even though I have cloned Thailand profile from the Malaysia one. Can anybody help on this ?
Hello,

I am creating new contact on the lookup filed. But whenever i create new contact it does not asociate with any account. so contact gets stored without an account. I want to add account name field while contact creation. How to achive that?

Thanks,
Utkarsha
Hello,

Is there any way to make standard sync button enable or disable on particular picklist condition?
Supposte Status= granted then i should able to sync and if Status = awaiting for approval then it should not sync.
I want to control it on statndard sync button on quote object

Thanks & Regards,
Utkarsha
Hello,

I am working on a quote object. In this approval process is not working. If below criteria is satisfied then approval process should fire and assigned approval should get notification to approve or reject record.
Quote Record Type: BenderINC - Industrial Quotes.

I dont know why this is happening. It was working earlier.

Thanks & Regards,
Utkarsha
I have created Custom List view as per the Challenge. However, when I click Check Challenge, it comes with following error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an opportunity list view named 'High Probability Opportunities'.

Can someone please help me here?
 Custom List View
Hello,

I have created two picklist, one controlling and another dependent.

I would like to deliver from one sandbox to other sandbox..how can i transfer them with guarding the dependencies..

Thanks for suggestion !
  • June 27, 2017
how to make template using vf page

How to do Email alert when Opportunities have not been modified in the last 30 days?

How to do with workflow or Process builder?

Can Anyone write the steps?

I'm in the Lead and Opportunities, working on the "Set Up a Criteria-Based Lead Assignment Rule" component. Step 1 says "From Setup, enter Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box, then select Lead Assignment Rules". When I do this, therit brings back 0 results.

????
Hi,

I am trying to set up a trigger that will work in the way:

When Call Disposition value is "Meeting" (custom Field in Task Screen) => Lead Status is changed to "Active".

How can I do it in SFDC Worklow rules?

Thank you,

Kate