• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have an issue where some users under a profile have no access to a visual force page. I have no idea regarding how to give them access. The profile is given access to the vf page thorugh the sharing settings for the profile under the vf page.

Thank you for your solutions and time!!!

Hi,

I have a VF page which has a list of records. I would like to have a hyperlink on any one field to link to that record.

For eg. if the list has a list of opportunities and i would like to point the opportunity name to be hyperlinked to that opportunity record.

Thanks

Prady

• October 19, 2011

Hello,

I've been trying to find out the required fields for some objects but was not sure how I could do this.  For example the User object has details specified as follows  http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_user.htm#topic-title  How can I find out from this though which fields are actually required fields when creating a new user & which are not?

Thanking you in advance for your help!

I have done every search I can think of and can't find Offixce Toolkit 4.0.  Can anyone tell me where I can get it?  THX