• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When we have a suggested solution, the contact should be sent this solution. From the email he receives, he should be able to close the case. So in the email there should be a button which asks the user "did this resolve your case? - Yes, and no". If yes, this should close the case.
How to build "Yes and No" Buttons in Email template?Here My requrement was iam sending email template through Url.It was working fine.But now i nedd to change in that one.That is i want to add "yes and  No " buttons in that email template.when the reciepient click on "yes" button then the Case should be automatically close & status feild should be updated? Can any one help me plz?
Here My requrement was iam sending email template through Url.It was working fine.But now i nedd to change in that one.That is i want to add "yes and  No " buttons in that email template.when the reciepient click on "yes" button then the Case should be automatically close & status feild should be updated? Can any one help me plz?

How to build "Yes and No" Buttons in Email template?Here My requrement was iam sending email template through Url.It was working fine.But now i nedd to change in that one.That is i want to add "yes and  No " buttons in that email template.when the reciepient click on "yes" button then the Case should be automatically close & status feild should be updated? Can any one help me plz?