• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to use Enterprise WSDL from salesforce in the Biz talk Service Bus Service and I'm querying Salesforce "Select FirstName, LastName from Contact". The ‘queryResponse’ message it returned was: <records xsi:type="sf:Contact" xmlns:xsi="w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><sf:Id xsi:nil="true" xmlns:sf="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" /> <sf:FirstName xmlns:sf="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">Colin</sf:FirstName> </records>
BizTalk 2010 validates this response against the schema’s referenced in the same message.  The error is comes back with is:
Its showing error as : The value 'sf:Contact' is invalid according to its schema type 'w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:QName'; - 'sf' is an undeclared prefix.                

Thanks & Regards,
Colin
Hi,

I'm trying to create a generic outbound message listener for different objects like Accounts, Opportunities and Contact but struggling to identify notification type. Also, thinking of adding different serverinterface classes with different namespace but if we use the same endpoint then what would be the efficient way to check the notification type( Account/ Contact) from notifications method in the listener.

Thanks & Regards,
Poonam
Hi folks,

We have a custom profile which is 'api enabled' and set 'password never expires'. Eventhough after 90 days password is expiring results integration is failing, why?

But in my org level, under password policies we have 'User passwords expire in' 90 days. Is that causing issue? Do we need to select 'Never Expires' under this section too?

Which one has high prefernce, Org Level Password Policies or Profile level settings?

Please provide your inputs to resove this issue !

Regards,
Srinu
  • January 05, 2015
Is it possible to create a custom link in a search result list? What I want is to remove the "Del" action link (I know how to do this) and replace it with a custom link "DNE" which will have an action attached to it that will create an activity logging that a call was received rom a DNE client. Basically, I want to save my reps the time of clicking into the record and logging an activity if they see the "Rep Do Not Engage" flag is true. Is this possible?

User-added image