• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I Want to create a VF page for Salesforce1. I am planning to do so using components of lightning.

Is that possible? I had hands on with DEV Org earlier and succeded with it, but now I have to work on sandbox, here I don't know how to proceed further as I can see lightning component under setup but can't see other lightning tabs.

Please help me by giving steps how to create lightning component in Sandbox org.
I'm starting to work through the Lightning Components Developer Guide working my own developer org where I've created a name space.

But I'm confused about how to do this in our real development stream.  We have a production org and some sandboxes we do development in.  (We develop in sandboxes instead of individual developer orgs as we need common data that is setup for all developers and there's no way we could maintain it in several individual developer's org.)

In out production org and in our sandboxes, there is no "Edit" button to allow specification of Namespace on the Packages page.

So I'm unclear how to reserve a namespace.  Any clue? 

We do have a domain name registered.  Does it have something to do with that?