• 35 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Per the Data Loader Command Line documentation, "Extract All" should be a valid argument for Process.Operation. However, it does not work.

I have a process that has been running just fine with the "Extract" argument. Have a need to now use "Extract All" and this is the error that is returned: 
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class com.salesforce.dataloader.action.OperationInfo.Extract All

It seems that "Extract All" is not defined. Am I understanding this correctly? Has anyone encountered & resolved this?
Using: Data Loader v34

Thank you!

Priscilla

• March 08, 2016

Per the Data Loader Command Line documentation, "Extract All" should be a valid argument for Process.Operation. However, it does not work.

I have a process that has been running just fine with the "Extract" argument. Have a need to now use "Extract All" and this is the error that is returned: 
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class com.salesforce.dataloader.action.OperationInfo.Extract All

It seems that "Extract All" is not defined. Am I understanding this correctly? Has anyone encountered & resolved this?
Using: Data Loader v34

Thank you!

Priscilla

• March 08, 2016