• 50 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The SF User in Magento can login to SF via the API with the following credentials:

User Name /  Password / Security Token

but when Magento tries to push the order to SF using  createUpdateOrders()

it gets the following message from SF:

2015-05-19T15:52:26+00:00 DEBUG (7): Exception calling soap: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00D80000000JxsC!AR8AQEuwYGdG6sPPGzHeT4sTFYQrXRl_Dszq7u35FSY4zOwoxkoVPtZT7Y4vgP2PlY51bWkjIpZcLoDom6eY_cZX_z9xuzmH
This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in.

It was working fine before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi,

Just wondering why debug logs are getting deleted auotmatically after it shows up in logs. Here is the situation,
We are trying to run some  unit tests ,we can see the log is recorded but in few seconds it just disappears (No one is deleting it). Is it a standard behavior? or storage issue?  Any help would be greatly appreciated
Im trying to create a validation rule :
Here is the example AND(ISPICKVAL( Status, "ISR-Sale"),ISBLANK( Date_of_Sale__c ) ) 

I have a picklist field for Lead status. If sales user selects ISR - Sale value from Lead status the date of Sale ( custom field ) should be a required field. The above formula shows no error but its not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated
validation rule works fine in sandbox but not in production. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I would like to know how to lock a field when a check box is checked. the field i would like to lock has picklist values. Any help?
Hi, I would like to know how to lock a field when a check box is checked. the field i would like to lock has picklist values. I tried validation rule but its not working. Any help?