• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I'm building a Visualforce for S1 mobile & tablet and I'm using the bootstrap library for S1; but I've come up with an issue I can't seem to fix.
I have 2 input texts which are one above the other on different lines in a mobile (correct); but when I use a tablet it looks the same; instead of being one besides the other on the same line, they are still one above the other on different lines and this looks funny since they're way to big to be one field per line. How can I make this correct?

Thanks,

Camila
Hello Everyone,

I'm building a Visualforce for S1 mobile & tablet and I'm using the bootstrap library for S1; but I've come up with an issue I can't seem to fix.
I have 2 input texts which are one above the other on different lines in a mobile (correct); but when I use a tablet it looks the same; instead of being one besides the other on the same line, they are still one above the other on different lines and this looks funny since they're way to big to be one field per line. How can I make this correct?

Thanks,

Camila
I posted a picture below to show the issue. When I signed up for Site.com Studio for Community yesterday I had access to "data elements" and "data repeater", but now I do not.

Things that I have tried:
  • searched through help and training for 2 hours and did not find what I was looking for.
  • I read through the entire Community manual
  • I tried changing permissions
  • I tried changing "guest user settings"

No access to Data Elements

Hi All,

Having a strange issue at the moment.

We have an APEX class updating a custom object, but it is failing with this error message:

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, user does not have access to use approval assignment email template: []

When the object is updated, a workflow email is sent as confirmation to the user. This is not a part of any approval process. In fact this object is not used in any approval process whatsoever.

We have already done plenty of experimenting and have discovered that if this workflow email is a VisualForce template containing any relatedto.FIELD , it fails with the above message. If it is any other email template type it works fine. 

We tried a basic VisualForce template as below, which doesn't cause the error:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="test" recipientType="User" relatedToType="customobject__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
test
</messaging:HtmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

We then tried a VisualForce template with a field that works without error in the text based email..... but still it causes the above error in the visualforce template

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="test" recipientType="User" relatedToType="customobject__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
test -  {!RelatedTo.Field__c}
</messaging:HtmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

So there must be a problem with accessing the RelatedTo fields, I guess?

But why do the text based emails work?

• November 10, 2012