• 55 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If the package.xml is upgraded to API 38.0 then we are receiving the following errors while deploying to a Salesforce Org with Winter 17 i.e API 38.0
1. objects/Contract.object (Contract.Status) -- Error: field integrity exception: unknown (invalid value) (line 979, column 13)
2. objects/DuplicateRecordSet.object -- Error: invalid cross reference id

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Hi Guys, we recently switched to lightening from classic. We have a multi-select picklist field where there are 25 picklist values in it. Users should be able to select multiple options by doing search on first letter, but in lightening when we perform search then the picklist values which we selected are getting deselected. Is there any solution for this Issue?

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Is it possible to create seperate related lists to show Sales Activities(Tasks) and Servic Activities on Accounts?
(Note: We are using lightening currently)

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Hi,
We are using IBM Message broker to export data from Salesforce every day twice  3:45AM and 11:45AM. When user is trying to login at 3:45AM Message broker is receiving Internal error whereas it is working perfectly at 11:45AM. When I look at the User log it shows login successful but the debug logs are empty.
Note: The user has Modify All Data permission, No login hours

What could be the reason?

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Hi,
I am working on displaying japanese report in PDF format using VF, but when I use ​font-family: 'MS PGothic', Osaka, Arial, sans-serif;"  the Japanese characters are not showing up where as it is working perfectly when I do not render it as PDF.
Please let me know if someone can solve this Issue.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

Hi Guys, all I wanted to know is a way to remove the autogenerated number from the top of the record for a particular record type. I was able to hide the auto generated field from the page layout but don't know how to remove it from top 

User-added image

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Is it possible to share Case along with the task using Salesforce to Salesforce?

Here is the trigger I am using to automate sharing but only cases are Sharing but for tasks I am supposed to do it manually. Is there any way to automate cases along with tasks and also when we create a new task on the Account even it should flow without any Issue

trigger SendCasesToConnection on Case(after insert, after update) {
{
        PartnerNetworkConnection conn = [select Id, ConnectionStatus, ConnectionName from PartnerNetworkConnection  where ConnectionStatus = 'Accepted' and ConnectionName = 'St. Jude Medical, Inc.'];
        List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection> recordConnectionToInsert  = new List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection>  ();

for (Case cs : Trigger.new){

PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newrecord = new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection();

newrecord.ConnectionId = conn.Id;
            newrecord.LocalRecordId = cs.Id;  
            newrecord.SendClosedTasks = false;
            newrecord.SendOpenTasks = true;
            newrecord.SendEmails = false;
            recordConnectionToInsert.add(newrecord);

}
        if (recordConnectionToInsert.size() > 0){
            System.debug('>>> Sharing ' + recordConnectionToInsert.size() + ' records');
            insert recordConnectionToInsert;
        }
      }  
}

Hey I need to transfer the events to another salesforce org using S2S functionality but I can able to find task while I publish but not Events. Please let me know wthr it is possible or not?
 Hi Guys,
Can any 1 suggest me how to trim the 1st three characters in Javascript
<td style="font-size: 11px;text-align: center;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">WO-123456</td>

I want it to be displayed as '123456'

Hi Guys, we use data loader cliq for data Integration. Previously when we used CLIQ v26 there used to be no Issues in loading but recently we moved to V33 from then the Issues started showing up. It cannot able to sort out the data with double quotations properly unlike v26. For example

lZ001,1000047927,351 ROUTE DE TOULOUSE,VILLENAVE D ORNON CD,,FR,33382,,,,SVCE PHCIE HOSPITALIERE,"HIA ROBERT PIQUE""""",,,Hospital1:26 PM

like two double quotes should escape it and not consider it as string openers / closers
but i think its ending string with it and then with second one trying to open a new string and finding no comma between when the fact is its all part of single quoted string and double quotes inside the string itself
Hi Guys, today I tried to edit the records in Sandbox and they started throwing me an error saying that 'Error:Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation'. when I tried to edit the class and saved it then it is throwing '[Error] Error: Compile Error: Illegal assignment from List<Account> to List<Account> ' . I wonder why all the triggers in sandbox are throwing errors where they are working perfectly in Production!
Can we create a formula to calculate Count(Warranty status='Active')/Count(Warranty status='Active')+ount(Warranty status='Inactive') in reports?
Hi Guys, 
We can able to login into salesforce using SOAP API but could not query and get the data as it is showing the above error.
Here is the alert we had from our software. The attachment has the information
***** Flow Input *****
<ServiceMaxEvents>
    <QueryFields></QueryFields>
    <QueryWhere></QueryWhere>
    <IncludeAttachments>YES</IncludeAttachments>
    <ExportToEpiqFlag>CURRENT</ExportToEpiqFlag>
</ServiceMaxEvents>

***** WebService Input *****
<NS1:Envelope xmlns:NS1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><NS1:Header><NS2:SessionHeader xmlns:NS2="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"><NS2:sessionId>00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec</NS2:sessionId></NS2:SessionHeader></NS1:Header><NS1:Body><NS3:query xmlns:NS3="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"><NS3:queryString>SELECT ID, CaseNumber, Owner.FirstName, Owner.LastName, Owner.Email, CreatedBy.FirstName, CreatedBy.LastName, Owner.Phone, CreatedDate, Date_of_Occurrence__c, Origin, Point_of_Procedure__c, Patient_Status__c, Reply_Requested__c, Product_Return__c, Account.Name, Account.ShippingStreet, Account.ShippingCity, Account.ShippingState, Account.ShippingPostalCode, Account.ShippingCountry, SJM_Contact__r.FirstName, SJM_Contact__r.LastName, SJM_Contact_Phone__c, SJM_Contact_Email__c, Customer_Contact__r.FirstName, Customer_Contact__r.LastName, Customer_Contact_Phone__c, Customer_Contact_Email__c, Product_Line__c, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.Name, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.SVMXC__Serial_Lot_Number__c, SVMXC__Product__r.Name, SVMXC__Component__r.Name, Component_Serial_Number__c, Model_Number__c, SVMXC__Product__r.Model__c, Reported_Serial_lot_Number__c, Description, Symptom__c, Root_Cause__c, Resolution_Summary__c, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.Software_Version__c, (SELECT Id FROM Attachments ORDER BY Id) FROM Case WHERE (Type = &apos;Break Fix&apos; OR Type = &apos;After Hours Break Fix&apos; OR Type = &apos;3rd Party Break Fix&apos;) AND Export_to_EPIQ__c = Null ORDER BY CaseNumber</NS3:queryString></NS3:query></NS1:Body></NS1:Envelope>

***** WebService Output *****
<NS1:Fault xmlns:NS1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID</faultcode><faultstring>INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec
This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in. </faultstring><detail><NS2:UnexpectedErrorFault xmlns:NS2="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"><NS2:exceptionCode>INVALID_SESSION_ID</NS2:exceptionCode><NS2:exceptionMessage>Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec
This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in. </NS2:exceptionMessage></NS2:UnexpectedErrorFault></detail></NS1:Fault>

. The screen shots are from a tool called soapUI. 
User-added imageUser-added image
Hi Guys, we recently switched to lightening from classic. We have a multi-select picklist field where there are 25 picklist values in it. Users should be able to select multiple options by doing search on first letter, but in lightening when we perform search then the picklist values which we selected are getting deselected. Is there any solution for this Issue?

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Is it possible to create seperate related lists to show Sales Activities(Tasks) and Servic Activities on Accounts?
(Note: We are using lightening currently)

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Hi Guys, Is there any way to translate helptext for Custom fields?
Hey I need to transfer the events to another salesforce org using S2S functionality but I can able to find task while I publish but not Events. Please let me know wthr it is possible or not?
 Hi Guys,
Can any 1 suggest me how to trim the 1st three characters in Javascript
<td style="font-size: 11px;text-align: center;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">WO-123456</td>

I want it to be displayed as '123456'

Hi Guys, today I tried to edit the records in Sandbox and they started throwing me an error saying that 'Error:Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation'. when I tried to edit the class and saved it then it is throwing '[Error] Error: Compile Error: Illegal assignment from List<Account> to List<Account> ' . I wonder why all the triggers in sandbox are throwing errors where they are working perfectly in Production!
Can we create a formula to calculate Count(Warranty status='Active')/Count(Warranty status='Active')+ount(Warranty status='Inactive') in reports?
Hi Guys, 
We can able to login into salesforce using SOAP API but could not query and get the data as it is showing the above error.
Here is the alert we had from our software. The attachment has the information
***** Flow Input *****
<ServiceMaxEvents>
    <QueryFields></QueryFields>
    <QueryWhere></QueryWhere>
    <IncludeAttachments>YES</IncludeAttachments>
    <ExportToEpiqFlag>CURRENT</ExportToEpiqFlag>
</ServiceMaxEvents>

***** WebService Input *****
<NS1:Envelope xmlns:NS1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><NS1:Header><NS2:SessionHeader xmlns:NS2="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"><NS2:sessionId>00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec</NS2:sessionId></NS2:SessionHeader></NS1:Header><NS1:Body><NS3:query xmlns:NS3="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"><NS3:queryString>SELECT ID, CaseNumber, Owner.FirstName, Owner.LastName, Owner.Email, CreatedBy.FirstName, CreatedBy.LastName, Owner.Phone, CreatedDate, Date_of_Occurrence__c, Origin, Point_of_Procedure__c, Patient_Status__c, Reply_Requested__c, Product_Return__c, Account.Name, Account.ShippingStreet, Account.ShippingCity, Account.ShippingState, Account.ShippingPostalCode, Account.ShippingCountry, SJM_Contact__r.FirstName, SJM_Contact__r.LastName, SJM_Contact_Phone__c, SJM_Contact_Email__c, Customer_Contact__r.FirstName, Customer_Contact__r.LastName, Customer_Contact_Phone__c, Customer_Contact_Email__c, Product_Line__c, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.Name, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.SVMXC__Serial_Lot_Number__c, SVMXC__Product__r.Name, SVMXC__Component__r.Name, Component_Serial_Number__c, Model_Number__c, SVMXC__Product__r.Model__c, Reported_Serial_lot_Number__c, Description, Symptom__c, Root_Cause__c, Resolution_Summary__c, SVMXC__Top_Level__r.Software_Version__c, (SELECT Id FROM Attachments ORDER BY Id) FROM Case WHERE (Type = &apos;Break Fix&apos; OR Type = &apos;After Hours Break Fix&apos; OR Type = &apos;3rd Party Break Fix&apos;) AND Export_to_EPIQ__c = Null ORDER BY CaseNumber</NS3:queryString></NS3:query></NS1:Body></NS1:Envelope>

***** WebService Output *****
<NS1:Fault xmlns:NS1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID</faultcode><faultstring>INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec
This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in. </faultstring><detail><NS2:UnexpectedErrorFault xmlns:NS2="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"><NS2:exceptionCode>INVALID_SESSION_ID</NS2:exceptionCode><NS2:exceptionMessage>Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DG0000000Cc2w!AQkAQKVzlT36EenBNfs691CrfZNmp8m0jgE81XMOsSNixx7YIJeDJJ2pyAvUkdLE3rzVIwM_y8nAUUwdBLSGqxb6jdbHoOec
This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in. </NS2:exceptionMessage></NS2:UnexpectedErrorFault></detail></NS1:Fault>

. The screen shots are from a tool called soapUI. 
User-added imageUser-added image
I can change the text entry color of an inputField . How can I change the lable for this inputField that shows up within the pageBlockSection ?

<apex:inputField id="fieldtest" value="{!a.Other_Policy_term__c}" style="color:red;" rendered="{!a.Policy_Term__c="other" }" />
This one is a bit wierd, but what we need to do is share a task over S2S from Org A to Org B using a trigger, however org B doesn't have the Task's parent object.  So, we need to somehow re-assign the tasks parent at Org B, yet somehow maintain the by-directional sync provided by the PartnerConnection(s2s).  We are trying to do this by the following, but I get a generic "INVALID_PARTNER_NETWORK_STATUS, invalid status for partner network operation: []" error.  Ie..

(Org A Task Trigger)

PartnerNetworkRecordConnection pnrc = new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection();    
pnrc.ConnectionId = connectionId;
pnrc.LocalRecordId = task.Id; // Tasks real local ID
pnrc.ParentRecordId = child.Id; // Not the tasks real parent, but another object visible to Org B
insert pnrc;

Should this work, and/or is there an alternative to re-assigning the parent on the OrgB side of the share?
  • September 16, 2014
Hi,

I am creating a PDF using Visualforce where i show data queried from salesforce object. This data contains text from various different languages like, japanese, korean, chinese etc.

This data gets rendered properly on Visalforce HTML page but does not appears on the PDF version.

Can aybody please advise on this. Thanks.
  • January 07, 2009

I've created a master-detail relationship field on a custom child object, looking to a custom parent object. When I create the child record, of course the master-parent record is required, and I'm then able to save the child record.

But once the child record has been saved, the master-detail lookup field to the parent record is now locked - I'm unable to edit the master-parent record, even though I had edit read-only field rights.

Any ideas would be great, thanks!

Does anyone have a lead age formula that only counts business days and excludes the weekend?  It would be great if the formula also takes into consideration holidays.

thanks,
p