• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We currently have some bandwidth for additional projects and wanted to offer our services to anyone who might need them.  We're aces at vanilla Salesforce and specialize in advanced customization/integration work.

Please reach out if you have a need.

scott@kapuhonu.com

kapuhonu.com/portfolio
I currently have several highly skilled onshore developers available if anyone needs some extra bandwidth.  Willing to work with any data set and can generally connect Salesforce with any other system.

We hold ten unique certs including Advanced Admin and Advanced Developer.

Please contact me: scott@kapuhonu.com

I need a salesforce developer to help me integrate Salesforce with Boberdoo. I need to be able to send lead information in one of my Salesforce Campaigns to my Boberdoo campaign. I understand this can be accomplished via API, though I do not have the exprerience to do so myself. Successful work will lead to future projects, if interested. 

Thank you

Our company needs a salesforce developer to assist in integrating salesforce with our laboratory portal and our website. Local developer preferred. we are in South Florida.

I thought i could do it but it is alot harder than i thought. PLease let me know what all it would take to help me please. We have a basic setup right now and i have been trying to customize it but i cant figure it out and i am short on time. If someone could please help.!!!
We have two Salesforce appexchange product for developers. We need sharp developers on a part-time basis. You will spend 3-4 hours everyday responding to customer requests.

It is okay to have another job.

We are looking for A players. If you are just starting out with Salesforce, please feel free to pass this offer.
Your main task will be:
1. Test our product
2. Respond to customer support requests.

You will not be responsible for development.

We need someone with the following qualities:
1. You are a fast learner.
2. You must have good communication skills.
3. You are great at Salesforce.
Hi There, We are small company of 15 staff looking to hire a SF guru on a 3 month contract based in our Gold Coast, QLD Australia office. The role will be to assist our company customise SF to best fit our needs, implement and document procedures. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I'm looking for a nonprofit salesforce expert to hire to customize our database- need some customized fiields and more training to mazimize usage.  Anyone in the Dallas Ft. Worth Area? 
Shrew Designs is currently seeking a Principal Consultant.  This role will consist of: gathering requirements, writing design documentation, development & dev team management, and project management.  

This role will start as a contract position and become a partnership for the right person.  Shrew Designs is a small team of Salesforce consultants and developers that currently has more work then we can handle and a plan and eye on substantial growth.  I am looking ultimately for someone to become a partner to help facilitate the growth of the company as it has become too much for me to run on my own.

Skills required:
- Fluent English
- US based
- 3-5 years apex development experience
- 5+ years web development ( HTML/CSS/JavaScript/jQuery etc)
- Management experience
- Technical Architecht / system design
- Heroku experience
- Java experience preferred