• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I love the relationship viewer ability on the contact object and think it could be EVEN more powerful if it had some different functionalities, such as being able to pull in and relate to custom objects, affiliations, etc.

For example, if we could map out through some variation of relationship viewer...

Individuals that have extensive affiliations in a certain sector, or who have extensive cross-sectoral affiliations through pulling in custom objects and affiliated organizations they are related with...?

Thanks! Any advice would be great!
I love the relationship viewer ability on the contact object and think it could be EVEN more powerful if it had some different functionalities, such as being able to pull in and relate to custom objects, affiliations, etc.

For example, if we could map out through some variation of relationship viewer...

Individuals that have extensive affiliations in a certain sector, or who have extensive cross-sectoral affiliations through pulling in custom objects and affiliated organizations they are related with...?

Thanks! Any advice would be great!

how can i write a trigger to change the first letter capital for  existing  first name and last name on the Contact standard object.

Any help will be appreicable.

Thanks