• CRM Business Analyst
  • NTT DATA

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Been working on this and haven't had any issues with Challenges 1-3 (all done the same day as # 4) in a brand new Dev Org which was created that same day as well. All of the sudden I am getting this error message when checking the Challenge:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EYNMOLZR

Already tried logging out and back in as suggested here (which actually changed the reference error id) as well as checked session settings to validate that "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated" is not enabled (checked)... 

Any help would be appreciated!
I took the challenge for this particular trailhead module and was able to complete it. However, if I actually run the flow, I receive an error message. While I am glad I completed this challenge, I really would like to know why the flow itself is not actually working. Any feedback would be appreciated.
User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hello,

I started this new superbadge yesterday and I am wondering if there is an issue with step 7: Set up reporting for sales managers in Lightning Experience.

I believed to have done everything right () report was created, added to Account, Dashboard was created. But I received the following error: 

ERROR: The Opportunities Pipeline report must: 
        1. Display data for all time, 
        2. Show opportunities by stage, 
        3. Contain a funnel chart, 
        4. Provide the information required by the dashboard.
I am trying to understand it, but the requirements and point 4 in the error message makes it a little unspecific (I can dismiss error 1,2,3 easily)... What information do they want to show on the Dashboard? I created all 3 charts but I guess I am not displaying the correct metrics...    
  • September 06, 2017

Please advise.

I cannot edit my Lightning Experience homepage to complete the following module:

Building a Custom Home Page for Lightning Experience

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/lightning_app_builder/lightning_app_builder_homepage

I cannot edit the page and creating a new app does not give me the choice of creating a new home page.