• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a XYZ public group and i have a Custom object.
this custom object is private, i want to give access of read/write to the group XYZ groupe
  • September 07, 2016
Hi 

I have one formula field that has reached teh 5k character limit and still need it to do some extra calculations. 

I reached out Salesforce Support for gudance, but only received a create an apex trigger to run teh calculation, also that they donot help to do any custom coding. 

I know my way with Flows, formulas and validation, but in APEX I consider myself a NOOB . Can somebody if you can help me. 

The thing is that the prevoiousAdmin created a Duplciate field

ACV & ACV (WPS) Mainly both fields calculate the same value but using diferent parameters depending of teh Opportunity record type. 

They are set up in the following Matter:

Custom Field ACV__c type currency 

IF ( RecordType.Name  <> "WHP - Opportunity",  ACV_WPS__c , 
IF(
(Contract_term_months__c > 0) && (Contract_term_months__c < 12),
Final_MCV_number__c *Contract_term_months__c ,
Final_MCV_number__c *12)
)
ACV (WPS)

IF(
OR(
RecordType.DeveloperName='NCL_Logbox',RecordType.DeveloperName='Opportunite_Logbox_verrouillee',RecordType.DeveloperName='NCL_Logbox_Extension')
&&
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Type,'NCL - Nouveau Client'),
ISPICKVAL(Type,'E - Extension'),
ISPICKVAL(Type,'L - Nouvelle Ligne de Produits')),
IF(
NOT(ISNULL(Taux_logbox__c)),VA_prevu__c*Taux_logbox__c,VA_prevu__c*Taux_logbox_CG__c)+VA_prevu__c*Taux_logbox_CG__c
,null)

I tried to merge Both Fields inti a single one (ACV) but received the alert of maxium characters limit. 

Obuusly the expression "IF ( RecordType.Name <> "WHP - Opportunity", ACV_WPS__c , " is not longuer needed.

Any ideas? suggestions, example coding ? 

Thanks a lot!!!

Santiago

Hello,

I have a XYZ public group and i have a Custom object.
this custom object is private, i want to give access of read/write to the group XYZ groupe
  • September 07, 2016
Hi friends,

My Scenario is  :

When a user submitts a record for approval. The the owner of the record should be changed.

It means that "AB" is the  current record owner and he submits for approval for "CD". Then the Owner field on the record should be
changed to "CD".

I need the record owner fields to updated by the approver who approves the record.

How can i achieve this friends.

Will i need to code or can this be achieved using standard functionalities

Any help friends..!
  • May 10, 2016