• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to execute a SOQL query via the saleforce enterprise API, from a Visual Studio applciation.

My query works on a full sandbox of my Org, but not on the Org itself, it give the error: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'My_Custom_Object__c' is not supported.

I am running the query under the system administrator credentials.
I have checked that these credentials have access to all the relevant objects. (In fact it has access to every single object.)
The objects are under a managed package, but there are no restrictions in place on the objects. (I have tried enabling restrictions and granting access to the necessary objects, but this has no effect.)

The custom objects are visible in the Visual Studio 'Object Browser', but if I return a DescribeGlobalResult object and echo out all the object names, the ones from within my managed packages are not visible.

Does any one have any idea why this does not work?  And how can it be that it works in the full sandbox?

Thanks.
I am trying to execute a SOQL query via the saleforce enterprise API, from a Visual Studio applciation.

My query works on a full sandbox of my Org, but not on the Org itself, it give the error: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'My_Custom_Object__c' is not supported.

I am running the query under the system administrator credentials.
I have checked that these credentials have access to all the relevant objects. (In fact it has access to every single object.)
The objects are under a managed package, but there are no restrictions in place on the objects. (I have tried enabling restrictions and granting access to the necessary objects, but this has no effect.)

The custom objects are visible in the Visual Studio 'Object Browser', but if I return a DescribeGlobalResult object and echo out all the object names, the ones from within my managed packages are not visible.

Does any one have any idea why this does not work?  And how can it be that it works in the full sandbox?

Thanks.