• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi experts,

1) what ia dif b/w   java script actionmethod  and  vf action method...?
2) when we use constuctor in apex (which situation), when we use wrapper class give example .....

give me  Replay for this Questions  
1.we can write Batch class schedule class  at a time in same class..? 
2. How many number of External Id records displaying for page?
​ 3.what is advantage of limitations,why we use?
give me  Replay for this Questions  
1.we can write Batch class schedule class  at a time in same class..?
2. How many number of External Id records displaying for page?
3.what is advantage of limitations,why we use?
when i am change /edit the standerd platform user i have to face this" Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Standard tabsets are not permitted for this profile 00e28000000QH94".

Click here to return to the previous page.

how to solve it..any one help me.....
how to change/delete profile in sfdc

how to find  my project is sales cloud and service cloud ?
how to find which cloud use (domine) in our project?
how many domines in sfdc , how to find  this?
how to insert 3 records with diff names at time using triggers ?
Hi 
i am new salesforce learner ,any one help me ... i got this error  when developing controller page on account obj
System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
Error is in expression '{!save}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page customcontroller: Class.custom.save: line 12, column 1
Class.custom.save: line 12, column 1

see bllow  my code.

<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false" controller="custom" tabstyle="Account">
 <apex:form > 
 <apex:pageBlock title="Account Information " >
    <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
       <apex:inputField value="{!Account.Name}"/>
      <apex:inputField value="{!Account.Phone}"/>
      <apex:inputField value="{!Account.Industry}"/>
     </apex:pageBlockSection>     
      <apex:pageblockButtons >
       <Apex:commandButton value=" save" action="{!save}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockButtons>
   </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:form>
</apex:page>

apex class
public class custom{

public Account account{get;set;}
     public custom()
     {  

}

public pageReference save(){
   try{
   insert(account); 
   }
   catch(System.DMLException e)
   {
   ApexPages.AddMessages(e);
   return null;
   }

PageReference  pr=new  ApexPages.standardController(account).view();
   return(pr); 
   }

}

give me best solution for this ossue
profile detaile page can't open it open like permisiion set page..
any one knows tell me..ans

frinds, 
 in overriding vf pages with new button or edit button the vf page override option show only none option how to get more option on these..
Hai frinds  i want to solution for   'SLAExpirationDate'. it is in trailhead block formula field..any one help me..
All ready i create all rules and objects and fields but , here i got  error msg    project custom object  cant  be api name " project_c" and priority field  that api  'priority_c error' so why that error comes  tell me replay  any one ...........

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case. The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type. The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.
how to change/delete profile in sfdc

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
HI,

When I try to override 'Activate' button on Contract, it end up with this error. It  is kind of a simple VF page with an alert'

The link you followed wasn’t valid for your session. Return to the previous page, refresh it, and try again. 

Can somebody help on this?

Thanks
Ann
Hi,

I was doing my admin beginner trailhead (Topic:Customizing Compact Layouts)  and encountered this error while checking my completed challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HNZSZYUI

Kindly help with this.

Thank You.

Dear All,

I'm not able to open the Log in the Developer Console - The options on the File Menu of the Developer Console : Open Log , Open Raw Log & Download Log are disabled.

Any help towards resolution of this issue will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra Ray

The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case. The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type. The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

Hi,

Hi,

Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based global enterprise application services provider with core competencies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications Implementation, Cloud Application Development, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobile Application Development.

Currently we are hiring PART TIME  Salesforce Analyst and Salesforce Admin 

Please let us know if case you are interested for part time engagement. 

Please contact   -  415 683 7289 (o) |   careers@mansasys.com      /        anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com  

• June 05, 2013
Dear All,

I'm not able to open the Log in the Developer Console - The options on the File Menu of the Developer Console : Open Log , Open Raw Log & Download Log are disabled.

Any help towards resolution of this issue will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra Ray