• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there anyone met this problem before?

I want to query RecordType through SOAP API, my soql is "Select BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName From RecordType Where Name = 'Estimate'".
The reponse error is: 
BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName
                                                               ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:44
No such column 'IsPersonType' on entity 'RecordType'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Hi All,
In my org chats are being transferred by skill.
If chat is being transferred to some of the skills I need to write my logic. 

Where I need help: I am trying to write a trigger on ChatTranscript but not getting the skill it is being transferred to. 

Any help/pointers? 

Hi,
I have a new requirement to store attachments against each record in a Custom Object. This CO is having around 70K-80K records as of now and we see around 10K-15K new records per month in this CO. 
Each attachment size can be between 500K to 5MB and each record can have 1 to 5 attachments. 
Keeping all this in mind I am sure we are going to have space issue and going to cross 1TB very soon. 

What alternative I can use to store all these attachments. 

Thanks 
Rahul 

Hi All,
In my org chats are being transferred by skill.
If chat is being transferred to some of the skills I need to write my logic. 

Where I need help: I am trying to write a trigger on ChatTranscript but not getting the skill it is being transferred to. 

Any help/pointers? 

public class activitiesController {

public List<ABQ_Activity__c> getAllActivities() 
    {
        List<ABQ_Activity__c> activities = Database.Query('SELECT Id FROM ABQ_Activity__c');
        return activities;
    }
}
I do a test.. where I expect the number of activities to be 11 and compare to activities.size(); and I get NOTHING.. I'm getting super pissed and need help.

Is there anyone met this problem before?

I want to query RecordType through SOAP API, my soql is "Select BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName From RecordType Where Name = 'Estimate'".
The reponse error is: 
BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName
                                                               ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:44
No such column 'IsPersonType' on entity 'RecordType'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Hi,
I have a new requirement to store attachments against each record in a Custom Object. This CO is having around 70K-80K records as of now and we see around 10K-15K new records per month in this CO. 
Each attachment size can be between 500K to 5MB and each record can have 1 to 5 attachments. 
Keeping all this in mind I am sure we are going to have space issue and going to cross 1TB very soon. 

What alternative I can use to store all these attachments. 

Thanks 
Rahul