• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts
I am creating a local Hybrid app(local HTML pages) using mobile SDK and forceTk  and one of the module has convertLead option but I am not getting any method or API which converts the Lead to opportunity account and Contact.
Can anyone help to guide what can be done to achieve this.
Hi
I have a requirment of creating a Hybrid app (HTML+CSS+Jquery) + SalesforceSDK( Outcome Should be .apk or .ipa file )  which should be able to communicate with Salesforce inbuilt Objects Like Leads, opportunity, Account and Contact.
Few Usecases :I should be able to create a lead from my app
I should be able to convert Lead to Opportunity from app and such other usecases..

I got the SOAP API documentation but that is for Native Application(Based on Java) .
How do I communicate from Jquery to Salesforce to fetch the necessary objetcs.
Thanks in advance
Hi
I have a requirment of creating a Hybrid app (HTML+CSS+Jquery) + SalesforceSDK( Outcome Should be .apk or .ipa file )  which should be able to communicate with Salesforce inbuilt Objects Like Leads, opportunity, Account and Contact.
Few Usecases :I should be able to create a lead from my app
I should be able to convert Lead to Opportunity from app and such other usecases..

I got the SOAP API documentation but that is for Native Application(Based on Java) .
How do I communicate from Jquery to Salesforce to fetch the necessary objetcs.
Thanks in advance