• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to deploy development from my sandbox using change sets. Whilst custom fields, tabs etc come across fine, the triggers are failing with the following error:

Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 0%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.

This means nothing to me and I'm just getting more confused looking through the help documents. I don't really do code and I don't know where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated
Trying to deploy development from my sandbox using change sets. Whilst custom fields, tabs etc come across fine, the triggers are failing with the following error:

Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 0%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.

This means nothing to me and I'm just getting more confused looking through the help documents. I don't really do code and I don't know where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated