• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got an odd one here. I've got a flow that runs from process builder. It's only suppose to run if a specific field, that happens to be read only, is filled in on the opportunity.

This works just fine when the data is automatically generated by an outside system. This read only field is filled in and the process runs the flow.

However, when I manually create an opportunity, that read only field on the opportunity doesn't show up. AND my process builder does trigger the flow to run and that gives me an error in my flow as the value doesn't exist.

Any thoughts? I can do screen shots if this is too confusing in written format.
Hi,
I created a quick action that I then used with process builder that isn't working. The quick action is to update a record. I then needed to use it with process builder since the object I'm trying to use it on is a managed package visualforce page without chatter so I can't make the action visible via a button. I'm not getting an error message but it's just not working. 
What I'm trying to do is get a lookup field to autopopulate when the record is created or edited. 
Any thoughts/ideas/ways to find out what's going wrong with my quick action or process, or alternate approaches?
Thank you!
Missy