• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

I have been facing issue with the new data loader version 37.0. I have been running data loader via the command line for data loader version 24.0 which was running fine, but we need to upgrade the data loder version to be compatible with TL1.1 and above, I am upgrading the data loader. But, even after doing the required changed, I get some random errors when try to run the batch from command line. Can any one have done the new data loder version command line and share what all problem came in and solution?

My .bat file is something like this:

@echo on
"C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Java\bin\java.exe" -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\dataloader-37.0.0-uber.jar" -Dsalesforce.config.dir="D:\Backup\conf" com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner process.name=siebeldata
"C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Java\bin\java.exe" -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\dataloader-37.0.0-uber.jar" -Dsalesforce.config.dir="D:\Backup\conf" com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner process.name=siebeldataOpptyNoContacts
@Pause
:end

and I get the below error:

Runner process.name=siebeldataOpptyNoContacts
on in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/salesforce/dataloader/process/ProcessRunner : Un
ed major.minor version 52.0

Can anyone help here? Thanks in advance..

​Kind regards,

Hey, I need to attach a csv file to the task record. I could insert it to Account object, but it is not working for Tasks. Could you please let me know if it is possible to insert attachment to Task object.
Sample code below,

ContentVersion conVer = new ContentVersion();
        conVer.ContentLocation = 'S';
        conVer.PathOnClient = 'taskFile.csv'; 
        conVer.Title = 'Task Test Files'; 
        conVer.VersionData = Blob.valueOf(attString);
        insert conVer;  

Id conDoc = [SELECT ContentDocumentId FROM ContentVersion WHERE Id =:conVer.Id].ContentDocumentId;
        ContentDocumentLink conDocLink = New ContentDocumentLink();
        conDocLink.LinkedEntityId = '00T5g00000IbMnyEAF'; //Task Id
        conDocLink.ContentDocumentId = conDoc;  
        conDocLink.shareType = 'C';
        insert conDocLink;

Thanks in Advance!

Hey all,

is there anybody who could post a sample code for a lightning component and controller to integrate with WorldPay's 3ds secure payment gateway if that is possible at all.

I have read all about their API's but it is all based on standard web not Salesforce.

For Salesforce there is an appExchange pack but that requires the commerce cloud , so this is not applicable 

The Chargent package is also not applicable as it does not support Wordlpay UK only US

So I wonder , there must be someone out there who did this integration and might like to share some insight ( code sample) please

I have a payment form for the inputs, and works well with the standard https://api.worldpay.com/v1/tokens and orders but this is deemd not to be 3Ds

Any help wuld be appreciated

• February 12, 2021