• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have developed an app that queries a Currency field using the convert currency function.  When displaying that field on a VF page, the convertcurrency feature is disabled - resulting in the user seeing the number as it was entered, not the converted value.  (The user is set upe with a different currency than that declared on the record where the field is found).

Strangely, this disabling of the convertCurrency(amount) funciton only occurs when the app is deployed by installing a MANAGED package.  When the same components are loaded to the appexchange as a non-managed package (and then installed) the convert currency fiunction behaves as expected.  A user with one currency sees the converted value when looking at the field displayed on the VF page.

This was tested by deploying hte app (Class and VF page) as an unmanaged app, confirming that it works, then RE-pushing the app to AppExchange (with no changes) as a Managed app.   Then when reinstalling the app to an org, the Amount field shows the number entered, not it;s converted value.

Why?  Is this a known defect in the AppExchange platform?
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,