• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working with a dev who is migrating from an ERP system to Salesforce using KWS. He is running into an odd error migrating Products to Quote Line Items. He has migrated about 55,000 Products to the Quote Line Items. But, for about 3,700 Products, he is receiving the following error despite providing the PricebookEntryId. 

Required fields are missing: [PricebookEntryId] (StatusCode: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING; Fields: PricebookEntryId)

Has anyone encountered this issue? If so, how did you resolve the issue? I've already verified the Products in fact are active and in the pricebook. 
I want to build upon the standard Today's Tasks component. Can anyone point me out to any documentation about how this is done? Thanks. 
I'm receiving the following error when I try to complete the challenge. What am I doing wrong? 

User-added image

User-added image
Please help! I'm stuck on this challenge despite the advice on this forum! 

User-added image
User-added image
I have a problem when I created the Validation Rule for the "Creating Validation Rules" Challenge.  I used the following validation rule on the Contact Object:
AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Account.AccountNumber)),
MailingPostalCode<>Account.ShippingPostalCode)

This works when I test it.  When there is no account, it creates the contact.  When there is an Account associated with the Contact, it prepopulates the Mailing Postal Code with the Billing Zip Code (not the shipping zip code).  If I change it, to match the Shipping Zip Code, I can create the Contact.  If the Zip Code doesn't match then I recieve the message I created saying:  "Contact Mailing Zip Code must match Account Shipping Zip Code".  This seems to be what the challenge is asking.

What could I be doing wrong?  Or is this a problem with the logic for the Challenge?

Kevin

Kev