• Trekbin Technologies Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Geeks,

We have received a heads up from Salesforce product team that NA4 instance is going under refresh and whereever we have hardcoded references, we need to update them to make our org ready for the refresh.

I found that NA4 is being referrred in 
1) A trigger where https://na4.salesforce.com is used in Email body.
2) Web links

My question is :
i) How should I take care of those references when they are saying to update the hard coded areas?
ii) They are mentioning that if myDomain is not enabled, we should enable it. How will this help me with the existing hard coded references? Should I do any changes to those places if I enable myDomain for our org? If yes, how?

Please help me to sort this out.

Thanks,
Prathibha

Hello,

I'm trying to write a criteria formula in process builder that if true will send an email 168 days prior to field trip date and if false will not send the email but go to the next criteria. I also have other criteria like a status and checkbox field. 

So far I have:
ISPICKVAL([Field_Trip_Request__c].Status__c, "Trip Approved") &&
[Field_Trip_Request__c].Exclude_from_Email_Automation__c = FALSE &&
TODAY() + 168 >= [Field_Trip_Request__c].Field_Trip_Date__c 

Is this possible? What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for your help! 
Hi, I'm using a third party app to assigned lead owners based on a round robin. I works fine but is lacking email notifcation when the queue changes the ownership to the user.

I'm trying to get a WFR that will action this but becuase ownership is changing immediately, I'm struggling. I've tried various WFR including

Owner:User.Profile.Name = "Sales User"
ISCHANGE(OwnerId)

but none of these have an effect.

You can see the lead history on create here, is there anything I can do that doesn't include a timebased workflow?

User-added image
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone konw which new instance will NA9 will move to?
And how to remove hardcoded URLS from Email templates?
I have read read this article online but do you have to install eclipse and do it throuogh force.com IDE or is there any other way of doing it?
In IDE once you search for the instance (let's say NA9) then what to do?
My Requirement is I dont want to change lead souce once i entered lead source for this validation is working

AND(ISCHANGED( LeadSource ),TEXT(LeadSource) <> NULL)

but When I choose the lead source from Blank value to Some lead source Then also it is showing message.

Hi,

I am trying to learn module "Using CSS and JavaScript Mobile Frameworks" in Visualforce Trailhead. However, even after following the instructions in the module, I am unable to get any output. My preview window is blank. Does anyone else face this problem. Please help.