• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Team
  1. In our case, we have an account with owner X and there are three opportunities open - Op1 , Op2 and Op3 and all are mapped to X
  2. Then I try to change the account owner to Y – Normally all the three opportunities will change from owner X to Y
  3. We created an automation so that whenever a custom setting is enabled, the opportunity will switch back to original owner. That is , when we switch account owner from X to Y , opportunities – Op1 , 2 ,3 will remain will owner X. This was done using account trigger + class + opportunity trigger
  4. This worked fine till about a month back and then we enabled the splits and kept everything as is
  5. Now, when we are changing the account owner ,we are getting a salesforce error. - Error ID: 547195966-3160 (1588352796)
  6. We have done a debug trace and found that we are exiting the account trigger properly and then we disabled the splits and then tried changing account owner. It worked as per our change that we had built in.
  7. We again enabled splits and tried changing account owner – it again threw an error as mentioned
  8. Need to understand what this error is as we are not able to debug any further/understand why the below error is coming.
  9. To rephrase, we have added a functionality in account transfer that prevents transfer open opportunities to new account owner by using a checkbox in custom settings and the functionality was working correctly before enabling splits and works if we disable splits and does not work if we enable splits. Need to know what is the error and if there is some way to prevent it.
Have a requirement where we need to remove a value from the picklist based on the Account name that is getting chosen.

For example i have a picklist that has - A,B,C,D as choices. But , if i choose an account called XYZ , the picklist should show only A,B,C. I am currently using the standard opportunity page.

I am not sure if there is way  - other than using record types , but wanted to confirm it. I dont want the users to see two different record type choices when they try to enter a new opportunity.

If there is a programmatic way to acheive this - please guide me to that as well. Any workaround to crack this will be deeply appreciated.
Hi Team,

We need to intergrate couple of objects from oracle to salesforce on a daily basis. To acheive this , we need to integrate salesforce and oracle - then read data from two tables in oracle. Does anyone have experience in this ?

Regards
Siddharth
Hi,

I need to open the opportunity edit page after lead conversion in order to enter opportunity classification custom fields. Please advise how can we implement it using apex.

Regards
Siddharth
Hi team,

Before Spring 15 , my dashboard was getting embedded properly in salesforce user homepage. But, now i am getting a page that opens up into the dashboard page and is not a part of the home page any more ???? Is there some new change with respect to iframe.

Please advise urgently.

I have the following visualforce page:

<apex:page sidebar="true" showHeader="true">
<!--Hello {!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName} {!$UserRole.Name}-->
<iframe id="myFrame" height="100%" width="100%" frameborder = "no" scrolling = "no"></iframe>
        <script type = "text/javascript">
            var sw = "{!$UserRole.Name}"
            var iframe = document.getElementById('myFrame'); 

if (condition1) {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXOu?isdtp=mn";
            }

else if (condition2") {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXQR?isdtp=mn"; 
            }

else if (condition3) {
            }

else if (condition4) {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXOp?isdtp=mn"; 
            }

else if (condition5) {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXOk?isdtp=mn"; 
            } 

</script>
</apex:page>
Hi guys,

We have an issue where we need to pre-populate the two dates from the opportunity page to the opportunity line item creation page. The pre-population is necessary and this needs to be done on page load and not on page submission. 
How do we go about executing this? 

Regards
Siddharth
Hi all,

We have added a field that needs to be checked for a certain price book and needs to be unchecked for others. Please advise if this is possible when we are adding a product.I am just wondering if this is possible by trigger but my developers are suggesting that it has to be done using a custom visualforce page and is not possible using standard functionality. Please advise.

Regards
Siddharth
Hi team,

Before Spring 15 , my dashboard was getting embedded properly in salesforce user homepage. But, now i am getting a page that opens up into the dashboard page and is not a part of the home page any more ???? Is there some new change with respect to iframe.

Please advise urgently.

<iframe id="myFrame" height="100%" width="100%" frameborder = "no" scrolling = "no"></iframe>

if (condition1) {
            }

else if (condition2") {
            }

else if (condition3) {
            }

else if (condition4) {
            }

else if (condition5) {
            } 

</script>
User-added image
Hello,

I want to clear this value after saving the record field. but when i want to newly add any question bank then prevoiusly added question bank number appears in the textbox. i have tried to relaod window page using window.location.relaod() in javascript but its not working.
Hi Team,

We need to intergrate couple of objects from oracle to salesforce on a daily basis. To acheive this , we need to integrate salesforce and oracle - then read data from two tables in oracle. Does anyone have experience in this ?

Regards
Siddharth
Hi team,

Please advise urgently.

if (condition1) {
            }

else if (condition2") {
            }

else if (condition3) {
            }

else if (condition4) {
            }

else if (condition5) {
            } 

</script>
Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers 
Hi guys,

We have an issue where we need to pre-populate the two dates from the opportunity page to the opportunity line item creation page. The pre-population is necessary and this needs to be done on page load and not on page submission. 
How do we go about executing this? 

Regards
Siddharth
Hi all,

We have added a field that needs to be checked for a certain price book and needs to be unchecked for others. Please advise if this is possible when we are adding a product.I am just wondering if this is possible by trigger but my developers are suggesting that it has to be done using a custom visualforce page and is not possible using standard functionality. Please advise.

Regards
Siddharth
Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers