• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I've encountered a very annoying error a few times since I started experimenting with Lightning. In the developer console I was not able to save perfectly valid components. I got error messages like this one:

Failed to save undefined: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2052702074-267575 (1892090179)

I figured out that lightning has a problem with long custom object names. In the developer console I can save the following component without problems:
<aura:component>
    <aura:attribute name="myAttribute" type="Tamas__Custom_Object__c[]" />
</aura:component>
However, when I change the attribute type to another existing custom object named 'Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name' I receive the error message mentioned above. That means I cannot save the following component:
	<aura:attribute name="myAttribute" type="Tamas__Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name__c[]" />
I want to stress one more time that booth 'Tamas__Custom_Object__c' and 'Tamas__Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name__c' are valid type names pointing to existing custom objects.

It would be nice to know if Salesforce is aware of this bug and if we are going to receive a fix in the near future.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
  • February 11, 2015
Hi All,

I've encountered a very annoying error a few times since I started experimenting with Lightning. In the developer console I was not able to save perfectly valid components. I got error messages like this one:

Failed to save undefined: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2052702074-267575 (1892090179)

I figured out that lightning has a problem with long custom object names. In the developer console I can save the following component without problems:
    <aura:attribute name="myAttribute" type="Tamas__Custom_Object__c[]" />
However, when I change the attribute type to another existing custom object named 'Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name' I receive the error message mentioned above. That means I cannot save the following component:
	<aura:attribute name="myAttribute" type="Tamas__Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name__c[]" />
I want to stress one more time that booth 'Tamas__Custom_Object__c' and 'Tamas__Custom_Object_With_Very_Long_Name__c' are valid type names pointing to existing custom objects.

It would be nice to know if Salesforce is aware of this bug and if we are going to receive a fix in the near future.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
  • February 11, 2015
I'm following the examples in https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/events_one_demo_load.htm but when I tried to save the contactList.cmp code in step 2, it threw an error:

Failed to save undefined: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2024919742-80507 (-1984777881)

I did what was suggested in step 1: to replace namespace with my own namespace, but still it wouldn't save the file: contactList.cmp. Pls advise.
I'm following the examples in https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/events_one_demo_load.htm but when I tried to save the contactList.cmp code in step 2, it threw an error:

Failed to save undefined: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2024919742-80507 (-1984777881)

I did what was suggested in step 1: to replace namespace with my own namespace, but still it wouldn't save the file: contactList.cmp. Pls advise.