• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are building some functionality in Apex that utilizes the SignupRequest API to spin up orgs for continuous integration.  I know SignupRequest was conceived as a programmatic feature to create Trialforce orgs, but is your org (where the Apex is being called from) required to be a TSO in order to use the SignupRequest API?  It seems like you should be able to use the SignupRequest without the need for a Trialforce template from an org with Environment Hub enabled, which we do.
Using Process Builder, I have a series of Processes(Flows) that execute in 2 days, 4 days, etc (email campaign). if certain criteria (call it Criteria A) are met.  The problem with this approach (other than not having the ability to create multiple schedules in a single process) is that a process/flow is in a "paused interview" state until the delay time (2 days) and the filter criteria (Criteria A) are met.  While this technically solves my business scenario (don't execute the flow if the user has done X), it results in all of the resulting flows to remain in the "paused interview" state indefinitely.  There is a limit of 30K "paused interviews" at one time, so my question is "how do I progammatically clean-up interviews that I do not need to run any longer?"  I don't see any Apex method for removing these via a scheduled batch or other means.

We are using the Flows to create records that drive transactional emails, otherwise this process is perfect for a time-based Workflow.  Given the lack of functionality to create a record or call a headless flow from time-based workflow, I'm at a loss finding another route for doing this declaratively.

Thanks,

Jason
We are building some functionality in Apex that utilizes the SignupRequest API to spin up orgs for continuous integration.  I know SignupRequest was conceived as a programmatic feature to create Trialforce orgs, but is your org (where the Apex is being called from) required to be a TSO in order to use the SignupRequest API?  It seems like you should be able to use the SignupRequest without the need for a Trialforce template from an org with Environment Hub enabled, which we do.
Using Process Builder, I have a series of Processes(Flows) that execute in 2 days, 4 days, etc (email campaign). if certain criteria (call it Criteria A) are met.  The problem with this approach (other than not having the ability to create multiple schedules in a single process) is that a process/flow is in a "paused interview" state until the delay time (2 days) and the filter criteria (Criteria A) are met.  While this technically solves my business scenario (don't execute the flow if the user has done X), it results in all of the resulting flows to remain in the "paused interview" state indefinitely.  There is a limit of 30K "paused interviews" at one time, so my question is "how do I progammatically clean-up interviews that I do not need to run any longer?"  I don't see any Apex method for removing these via a scheduled batch or other means.

We are using the Flows to create records that drive transactional emails, otherwise this process is perfect for a time-based Workflow.  Given the lack of functionality to create a record or call a headless flow from time-based workflow, I'm at a loss finding another route for doing this declaratively.

Thanks,

Jason