• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Decided to post a video to be as clear as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DIi-3Mg18k

I received 100+ error emails overnight that all look a bit like what I've copied/pasted below. I'm not a developer and am trying to figure out how to fix this. Luckily it's in our Partial Sandbox, so is not affecting our Production org but still, would like to get to the bottom of it. From what I've read, a duplicate field error like this means there are fields with identical API names and the query errors out essentially not knowing which one to use/reference. I do see fields with the label "Amount" with identical APIs but nothing that has changed or been added in the last couple days, which makes me think why would this error suddenly come up now. Where do I find the query? How do I identify which Amount field it's looking for? And where/how do I update the query to fix this?

Error Type: System.QueryException
Error Date: 2019-12-13 04:15:20
Message: "npsp__Largest_Soft_Credit_Date__c,npo02__LastOppAmount__c,npo02__LastCloseDate__c,npo02__LastMembershipAmount__c
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:350
duplicate field selected: Amount

Rollups State:"
Context: CRLP.ContactSoftCredit

Stack Trace:
No stacktrace available at the time of saving the record. (npsp)
Decided to post a video to be as clear as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DIi-3Mg18k

I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!